Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday chefbob & dante_evil

Featured Replies

Happy, Happy, Happy birthday to both of you.

 

Bob-

What did the twins do for your birthday?

Happy, Happy, Happy birthday to both of you.

 

Bob-

What did the twins do for your birthday?

522261[/snapback]

we went camping, it was in the 30's last night. I thought I was going to freeze to death. I thought it was August.

 

 

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I can't believe I'm 31. :blink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.