Monday and Tuesday vs Expos moved

CapeFish

Hey you guys, Just want to let you know, there should be PLENTY of White SOX fans (remember us?) and were planning on going to the CELL and Cheering for Your Fish ............... Lets Go Marlins and please SWEEP the cubs

550736[/snapback]

Will there really be any support for us or are just you guys going? I mean, are there really going to be lots and lots of White Sox fans that say, "hey lets go cheer on the team that beat the Cubbies"?

Well now I hope the hurricane comes so I don't have to go to school and can stay home and watch this. :confused

550826[/snapback]

I always see you making posts about how you're going to miss a game on TV because of times or something... you should really buy a Tivo, lol.

550834[/snapback]

I almost went and got one on Labor Day at Best Buy!!!!

I was like for the playoff race I can't be missing important games.

Mi papa didn't wanna go though. :thumbdown

damn, now I have like 20 tickets that I won't be able to use

550843[/snapback]

Word. My fam got 14 for one of the Cubs games and we're planning on going that weekend too.

These hurricanes are ruining everything! Well, my stance this morning was "Stay away Ivan I wanna go to the Marlins doubleheaders".

Now its "Come on Ivan, let me stay home, you've already ruined me."

The Crowd should be interesting -- Cubs play sold out games at the same time -- There should be plenty of Cub fans there.

I'll be going to at least one of the games to cheer on the Fish, but It should be an entertaining experience.

550581[/snapback]

Unfortunately, I have a feeling there will be more Cub fans there on Monday and Tuesday since it's during the day. If there's a game on Wednesday night, I think there will be plenty of Sox fans there cheering on the Marlins, myself included.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling there will be more Cub fans there on Monday and Tuesday since it's during the day. If there's a game on Wednesday night, I think there will be plenty of Sox fans there cheering on the Marlins, myself included.

550885[/snapback]

Yeah, it's too bad they are day games, otherwise I think you might actually see a decent Sox contigent cheering on the Fish.... If I lived in Chitown now I would definitely go... I feel spiritually bonded to the Marlins... you guys don't understand what a thrill that NLCS was for us Sox fans.... sad but true....

There will be plenty of cub fans who have tix to the two night games, and go to Jeer the fish to make it a twin-park DHer.

I did two of those last year, and incedently one of those was the infamous umpire attacking incedent by Mr. Ligue. Wrigley field will be quite rowdy after the fish have taken over the WC lead and the scrubs are losing to the Buccos.

Certainly there will be some Sox fans there, but they have less rooting interest in the game than do the Cubs fans, with the wild card and all.

There will be plenty of cub fans who have tix to the two night games, and go to Jeer the fish to make it a twin-park DHer.

I did two of those last year, and incedently one of those was the infamous umpire attacking incedent by Mr. Ligue. Wrigley field will be quite rowdy after the fish have taken over the WC lead and the scrubs are losing to the Buccos.

Certainly there will be some Sox fans there, but they have less rooting interest in the game than do the Cubs fans, with the wild card and all.

551150[/snapback]

Oh No. This is plenty of rooting interest for us Sox fans. We don't want the Cubs making the playoffs again and then having to watch the cub bandwagon jumpers embarrass our city again. Please Marlins, knock the Cubs down in the wildcard race.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.