ATT today: 41,525

TealMonster

What amazed me about that number today is it looked to me like there were alot MORE people at last night's game which only had attendance of 34,000+.

Who knows, but pretty good numbers nonetheless.

564842[/snapback]

I think it was that yesterday they only sold like 6-7 sections in the upperdeck, so there was almost no empty seats. Today they sold half of the upperdeck so everyone was spread out and so it didnt look like that much.

Duffel Bags look awesome... got 4 today

565088[/snapback]

And we got none even though we were there an hour and 10 minutes before game time. The guy who really p*ssed me off was the one with 20 of them stuffed into two more he wore like bandeliers accross his chest. :thumbdown

565097[/snapback]

Go to the season ticket holders office and they'll give you one no questions asked.

People in SoFla Believe!

566398[/snapback]

...In the Cubs :plain. I was at the Cubs double header today, there were about 37,000 people in attendance and easily 75-80% of them were Cubs fans, it was ridiculous. Also, Cubs fans have the dumbest chants ever... "let's go cubbies." CUBBIES? Sounds like a preschool cartoon show or something. Us Marlins fans tried to drain them out with "let's go Marlins" chants but it was impossible, there were too many of them :lol .

People in SoFla Believe!

566398[/snapback]

...In the Cubs :plain. I was at the Cubs double header today, there were about 37,000 people in attendance and easily 75-80% of them were Cubs fans, it was ridiculous. Also, Cubs fans have the dumbest chants ever... "let's go cubbies." CUBBIES? Sounds like a preschool cartoon show or something. Us Marlins fans tried to drain them out with "let's go Marlins" chants but it was impossible, there were too many of them :lol .

566855[/snapback]

Just sad. I knew that at least half of the crowd were ScRubs fans. You could just tell by watching it on TV.