Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Marlins Give-away

Featured Replies

What your favorite Marlins give-away of all-time. If you could invent a realistic give-away what would it be. A want a Cabrera Pin. My favorite was my 1997 Moises Alou pin :mischief

  • Author

I like the Mike Lowell nesting doll.

572624[/snapback]

I hate you! Die! but before you die leave me that in your will :thumbup

I like the Mike Lowell nesting doll.

572624[/snapback]

I hate you! Die! but before you die leave me that in your will :thumbup

572633[/snapback]

:D

I like the Mike Lowell nesting doll.

572624[/snapback]

I hate you! Die! but before you die leave me that in your will :thumbup

572633[/snapback]

LOL: those were great, got a few of them, but family was with..only reason - went in thru the players entrance too (handicap entrance aswell - always good to take a grandparent!)

I like the Mike Lowell nesting doll.

572624[/snapback]

 

Same here!

the mousepad they gave away back in '99 (im still using it) and the 2003 World Series ring. i love wearing that ring. no doubt that its my favorite.

My faves from this year:

AJ trucker cap

Ring

Jack In the Box

Nesting Doll

Visors are nice (but boys dont wear visors)

Old school -

 

I like the 1998 "slammer" that has Joe Angel saying "And the Marlins are in the WIN column".

The Dempster bobblehead last year was also pretty cool.

574102[/snapback]

 

oh that reminds me, i got to include my aj burnett bobblehead doll.

burnett trucker cap even though it was a give away it was one of my favorite marlins hats ever im gonna were it to the games next year

 

anyone know any cool give aways for next year or wanna list some cool ideas

anyone know any cool give aways for next year or wanna list some cool ideas

574496[/snapback]

 

Carlos Delgado bobblehead :whistle .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.