Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Craig Counsell

Featured Replies

Craig got released by Milwaukee....How bout bringing him back to the Fish and gettin rid of that loser Mordecai?

why do you have to call mordi a loser? He was a big reason why we got passed the cubs in NLCS and got some huch pinch hits for us, theres no good reason for you to call him a loser.

Keep Mordecai. He hit better than Lenny Harris and nearly everyone else on the bench, fielded well, ran well and comes much cheaper than Counsell.

Keep Mordecai. He hit better than Lenny Harris and nearly everyone else on the bench, fielded well, ran well and comes much cheaper than Counsell.

592374[/snapback]

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Lenny is staying....Mordi can stay if we need someone to take three straight strikes and strike out...no thanks to mordi and whose sayin Craig is gonna want a big contract to come back.

at least mordi can cover every position on the field...all Lenny can do is smile and ground out to 2nd base

at least mordi can cover every position on the field...all Lenny can do is smile and ground out to 2nd base

592554[/snapback]

 

...and pwn gagne.

true!! i'd rather have lenny than mordi, hitting wise. On defense though, of course, Mordi.

I have no problem with both Lenny and Mordi returning, both great guys.

 

Oh, Counsell will never come back here - isn't he the guy that ran around the bases as fast as he could on a foul ball? Everyone kept saying "RUN!" to him, he looked very embarrased :) Was that Counsell, Maniac? lol I think it was, but memory fails me.

I have no problem with both Lenny and Mordi returning, both great guys.

 

Oh, Counsell will never come back here - isn't he the guy that ran around the bases as fast as he could on a foul ball? Everyone kept saying "RUN!" to him, he looked very embarrased :) Was that Counsell, Maniac? lol I think it was, but memory fails me.

592624[/snapback]

 

Yes it was him.

 

And I'd rather have Mordi than Lenny, you need your bench players to be versatile.

One has to believe there's a reason Counsell was cut. And it wasn't $$$.

592647[/snapback]

 

Think again

 

2002: $1.5M (+$50,000 signing bonus)

2003: $2.3M

2004: $3.15M

2005: Team option $3.75M or $0.25M buyout

One has to believe there's a reason Counsell was cut. And it wasn't $$$.

592647[/snapback]

 

Think again

 

2002: $1.5M (+$50,000 signing bonus)

2003: $2.3M

2004: $3.15M

2005: Team option $3.75M or $0.25M buyout

592658[/snapback]

 

 

You know what, when I'm wrong, I admit it, and in this case I'm wrong. Thanks for setting me straight. I thought he was a free agent for 2005. I stand corrected. :thumbup

One has to believe there's a reason Counsell was cut. And it wasn't $$$.

592647[/snapback]

 

Think again

 

2002: $1.5M (+$50,000 signing bonus)

2003: $2.3M

2004: $3.15M

2005: Team option $3.75M or $0.25M buyout

592658[/snapback]

 

 

You know what, when I'm wrong, I admit it, and in this case I'm wrong. Thanks for setting me straight. I thought he was a free agent for 2005. I stand corrected. :thumbup

592662[/snapback]

 

No problem just putting out the facts. :thumbup

Give Lenny some credit. He was swinging a very nice bat the 2nd half of the season.

true!! i'd rather have lenny than mordi, hitting wise. On defense though, of course, Mordi.

592557[/snapback]

am i the only one who remembers that diving catch in left field by lenny??

true!! i'd rather have lenny than mordi, hitting wise. On defense though, of course, Mordi.

592557[/snapback]

am i the only one who remembers that diving catch in left field by lenny??

593762[/snapback]

If he had decent speed there would have being no need for him to dive in the first place.

true!! i'd rather have lenny than mordi, hitting wise. On defense though, of course, Mordi.

592557[/snapback]

am i the only one who remembers that diving catch in left field by lenny??

593762[/snapback]

If he had decent speed there would have being no need for him to dive in the first place.

593786[/snapback]

:notworthy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.