Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Thanksgiving

Featured Replies

thanks for all the happy thanksgiving ya'll, happy thanksgiving to you too and to everyone here at mb.com :D

Sorry turkeys, but we must eat you. :plain

621417[/snapback]

:lol

 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! MiRi and myself are in Georgia celebrating the holiday.

I hope you all had a better Thanksgiving than I did :( .....you can read all about my pumpkin pie problem on my blog...bad bad day!

 

But I hope everyone else had a good feast...and I PRAY that WVU wins!! :D

Feliz dia de Pavo!

621616[/snapback]

 

Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias!

621677[/snapback]

 

 

Oye~

 

I wanted to say Happy Turkey Day.

 

I'm just a short Jewish chick married to a Ref from Havana!!

 

:D

Meh, you're both wrong.

 

We say "Happy Sanksivin".

yea happy thanksgiving

 

getting drunk with the family is a great time

Meh, you're both wrong.

 

We say "Happy Sanksivin".

621782[/snapback]

 

 

ROTFLMAO!!!!

 

Waaaaaaaaay too funny.

 

 

Or "Happy Sanksgibbin"

Feliz dia de Pavo!

621616[/snapback]

 

Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias!

621677[/snapback]

 

 

Oye~

 

I wanted to say Happy Turkey Day.

 

I'm just a short Jewish chick married to a Ref from Havana!!

 

:D

621763[/snapback]

 

Por que es significa que eres cansada?

 

Esta bien :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.