Hollandsworth Issues

I can't believe that we went out and sold Kevin Millar to the BoSox, only to take part of that money, and sign his 'replacement', the god-awful Hollandsworth. Couldn't we have come up with the million to keep him? He's doing just fine in Boston. Now Hollandsworth's $1.5 million is sitting on the bench, and Cabrera's doing better in 2 weeks than Todd did all season.

Guest Juanky

It's all good though.....Cabrera has stepped up in LF so Hollandsworth is expendable, maybe the Dodgers or someone who wants a decent bat will give away a pen arm.

Who knows if Millar was here maybe Cabs would still be in the Minors? I rather have Cabs here, he can play multiple positions as can Millar but Cabs has a much better glove. Millars arm was weak and Cabs has a very solid arm. Cabs might not be batting as good as Millar but I believe his offense will come around when he gets more and more AB's. Cabs has a chance to be a very special player and along with Willis has really sparked this team.

Yeah, I noticed, a little late...but I agree, WE NEED BULLPEN HELP. I was at the Pro last Wednesday and watched Armando Almanza blow the game with a homer to RAFAEL FURCAL. It was awful to watch, considering the fact that he blew a nearly flawless performance by Willis.

Yeah, I noticed, a little late...but I agree, WE NEED BULLPEN HELP. I was at the Pro last Wednesday and watched Armando Almanza blow the game with a homer to RAFAEL FURCAL. It was awful to watch, considering the fact that he blew a nearly flawless performance by Willis.

Almanza's main purpose in the bullpen is that: give the other team the opportunity to win the game, period. We need a better bullpen. We cannot continue to have our starters go 9 innings and throw 200+ pitches every single night. At some point they are going to tire, and that's when you need a good bullpen. We need to improve that bullpen... please :confused

We need to trade Hollandsworth and ge a solid Relief Pitcher in return because our bullpen really Sucks. Hollandsworth has been a real Bust and is aving a real bad year and we should do everything we could to trade him. He is just sitting on the bench doing nothing and we are paying him 1 Million for nothing.

I have to say, if Tejera wasn't a lefty, he would be down in AAA right now.

Hell ya he would! I am sure Admin knows this and during the Break will try to look for some help in the pen for a bargain. Maybe if the Reds keep falling maybe Mckeon will tell Admin to try to get Williamson.

We need to trade Hollandsworth and ge a solid Relief Pitcher in return because our bullpen really Sucks. Hollandsworth has been a real Bust and is aving a real bad year and we should do everything we could to trade him. He is just sitting on the bench doing nothing and we are paying him 1 Million for nothing.

AMEN!!

I dont know what is wrong with Tejera! He used to be good when he was a starter. He was untouchable and now all of a sudden he gets Racked everytime he pitches. He needs to start pitching good and lead our bullpen. I hope our pitching coach can work with him for a little while because he has great stuff and can help us out.

We could still use another starting pitcher, considering what happened to Pavano a week ago in Boston. ;)

LOL how much money would Chuck Finley want? J/K. But seriously I think Admin is looking into some possible deals to help our pen. He knows thats an area of concern. I have faith in him to pull some bag of tricks. :magic