Randy Johnson gets physical with cameraman

TealMonster

Johnson didn't get outta hand... cameramen can be real annyoing

652437[/snapback]

He should be used to this over his 900 year MLB career, its not like he hasnt had to deal with media before. Its a whole new ball game up there Randy. You wanted this trade. They payed you the green. You gotta perform.

Passion, its not like the New York media is tearing him apart. I can think of 2 times in the past where Johnson has done the exact same thing...in Arizona...He just doesnt like any media, at all...period.

I know you'll twist anything so that it makes it look super negative toward the Yankees, but really, dont try to make this out to be more than it is.

BTW- David Justice was great for us. Not much was expected of him, and he gave us all we could have imagined and more.

Passion, its not like the New York media is tearing him apart. I can think of 2 times in the past where Johnson has done the exact same thing...in Arizona...He just doesnt like any media, at all...period.

I know you'll twist anything so that it makes it look super negative toward the Yankees, but really, dont try to make this out to be more than it is.

BTW- David Justice was great for us. Not much was expected of him, and he gave us all we could have imagined and more.

652496[/snapback]

I didnt say a thing about the Yankees. Re-read what I said. I just said the New York media is as intense as it gets and the pressure is going to be unlike anything he knows. This was a non-big deal, but he already made it a big one. Hed better get to like the media or he isnt going to last the season.

cameramen can be real annyoing

652437[/snapback]

You know from personal experience?

You just signed a huge contract, you were the major move for the world's biggest team and you freak out when someone has a camera? It's not like they were asking for pictures of his kids. What a dumbass.

cameramen can be real annyoing

652437[/snapback]

You know from personal experience?

You just signed a huge contract, you were the major move for the world's biggest team and you freak out when someone has a camera? It's not like they were asking for pictures of his kids. What a dumbass.

652806[/snapback]

The Unit hates media attention, but I guess it's his own fault for wanting to be traded to New York. This isn't the first incident he's had with the media.

652496[/snapback]

I didnt say a thing about the Yankees. Re-read what I said. I just said the New York media is as intense as it gets and the pressure is going to be unlike anything he knows. This was a non-big deal, but he already made it a big one. Hed better get to like the media or he isnt going to last the season.

652708[/snapback]

Mussina doesnt like the media at all, and he's doing fine.

Its not a matter of whether you like the media or not, its whether you can deal with the media.

Him pushing a cameraman doesnt have to do with not dealing with the media, it has to do with him not liking the media.

he deals very poorly with the media .. often trying to intimidate them

it worked out here and in seattle .. but I doubt he'll have luck with the same tactics in NY

he likes to be cranky, bully them and then when needed use them to make a statement

if he sticks to his historical waves he's not going to mesh well

how can you blame him?? How would you like it if you were walking down the street and some stranger started filming you?? He should have smashed the camera.

653758[/snapback]

If I'm making millions to pitch in New York, I'd expect it. :confused Wouldn't happen here.

654287[/snapback]

word. s*** like that comes with the territory