Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many people registered over the past 2 weeks?

Featured Replies

Admin, how many new people registered here on MB.com over the past 2 weeks ever since Delgado talks started heating up?

That's what I wanted to know.....Must be like 40-50.

some are probably bandwagoners

668954[/snapback]

or Mutt fans.

668956[/snapback]

exactly

Daily Registration Statistics (6 January 2005 to 26 January 2005)

Date Result Count

January 26th - 2005- 5

January 25th - 2005-11

January 24th - 2005-8

January 23rd - 2005-5

January 22nd - 2005-2

January 21st - 2005-3

January 19th - 2005-4

January 18th - 2005-7

January 17th - 2005-9

January 16th - 2005-3

January 15th - 2005-3

January 14th - 2005-4

January 13th - 2005-1

January 12th - 2005-2

January 10th - 2005-1

January 9th - 2005-5

January 8th - 2005-2

January 7th - 2005-3

January 6th - 2005-3

 

Total 81

Daily Registration Statistics (6 January 2005 to 26 January 2005)

Date Result Count

January 26th - 2005- 5

January 25th - 2005-11

January 24th - 2005-8

January 23rd - 2005-5

January 22nd - 2005-2

January 21st - 2005-3

January 19th - 2005-4

January 18th - 2005-7

January 17th - 2005-9

January 16th - 2005-3

January 15th - 2005-3

January 14th - 2005-4

January 13th - 2005-1

January 12th - 2005-2

January 10th - 2005-1

January 9th - 2005-5

January 8th - 2005-2

January 7th - 2005-3

January 6th - 2005-3

 

Total 81

668975[/snapback]

 

 

WOW!

 

I wonder how many of those people are going to post/stay on the boards!

some are probably bandwagoners

668954[/snapback]

I look at it this way, if the fans are bandwagon, the fish seem to do something every year now that brings these fans to this site or to the games. It's a good thing. It's what will keep us competive every year when we have these fans go to the games and show their support.

some are probably bandwagoners

668954[/snapback]

I look at it this way, if the fans are bandwagon, the fish seem to do something every year now that brings these fans to this site or to the games. It's a good thing. It's what will keep us competive every year when we have these fans go to the games and show their support.

669089[/snapback]

Fan 1: "Yeah, he hit the ball! He hit the ball!"

Fan 2: "Sure, he hit the ball..but he got out"

some are probably bandwagoners

668954[/snapback]

 

 

 

I see nothing wrong with that, every one of us was a new fan at one point.

Daily Registration Statistics (6 January 2005 to 26 January 2005)

Date Result Count

January 26th - 2005- 5

January 25th - 2005-11

January 24th - 2005-8

January 23rd - 2005-5

January 22nd - 2005-2

January 21st - 2005-3

January 19th - 2005-4

January 18th - 2005-7

January 17th - 2005-9

January 16th - 2005-3

January 15th - 2005-3

January 14th - 2005-4

January 13th - 2005-1

January 12th - 2005-2

January 10th - 2005-1

January 9th - 2005-5

January 8th - 2005-2

January 7th - 2005-3

January 6th - 2005-3

 

Total 81

668975[/snapback]

 

And how many of those have bothered posting thus far?

 

60 of them are probably Pubes

some are probably bandwagoners

668954[/snapback]

I look at it this way, if the fans are bandwagon, the fish seem to do something every year now that brings these fans to this site or to the games. It's a good thing. It's what will keep us competive every year when we have these fans go to the games and show their support.

669089[/snapback]

Fan 1: "Yeah, he hit the ball! He hit the ball!"

Fan 2: "Sure, he hit the ball..but he got out"

669151[/snapback]

sounds more like my sister going to a game than an example of a bandwagon fan! :lol

some are probably bandwagoners

668954[/snapback]

 

 

 

I see nothing wrong with that, every one of us was a new fan at one point.

669191[/snapback]

You can be a bandwagon fan and it doesn't bother me as long as ur supporting my team i'm fine. That's the kind of things we need. Because some bandwagoners stick around and become permanant fans.

  • Author

If the Marlins are attracting bandwagon fans, it means they're doing something right.

some are probably bandwagoners

668954[/snapback]

 

 

 

I see nothing wrong with that, every one of us was a new fan at one point.

669191[/snapback]

You can be a bandwagon fan and it doesn't bother me as long as ur supporting my team i'm fine. That's the kind of things we need. Because some bandwagoners stick around and become permanant fans.

669490[/snapback]

i never said it bothered me though

Yep, bandwagoners support the team and thus generate more ticket sales, in all it is good. Wish they could have a bandwagoner section though, towards the back so the true fans could get the good seats :)

most of them just jumped on the fish ban wagon!

 

 

 

 

 

There's plenty of room left.

I'm a newbie but I'm not a bandwagoner, I'm just a lurker. I've been reading this board since 2001 and I read this board everyday. This is where I get all my information on baseball. I didn't register because of Delgado I register because it was time. I was tired of being a lurker and I wanted to talk baseball. I was even a fan of the Marlins in 98 and 99 when we were one of the worst team in baseball. I hate bandwagoners too but I'm a true fan.

 

Nice to meet you guys.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.