Ughhh....

Guest Moneyball

There is a line between stupid, annoying bandwagoners, and a bandwagoner that becomes a long time fan.

You need to make that distinction.

676956[/snapback]

my take on bandwagoners what difference does it make? They don't truly feel the joy of winning if they didn't stick with the team through hardships. Loyal fans get a lot more joy out of winning than bandwagoners. So if they just wanna jump from bandwagon to bandwagon, and not get the true feeling that comes with seeing the team succeed, then that's fine with me.

There is a line between stupid, annoying bandwagoners, and a bandwagoner that becomes a long time fan.

676956[/snapback]

my take on bandwagoners what difference does it make? They don't truly feel the joy of winning if they didn't stick with the team through hardships. Loyal fans get a lot more joy out of winning than bandwagoners. So if they just wanna jump from bandwagon to bandwagon, and not get the true feeling that comes with seeing the team succeed, then that's fine with me.

676991[/snapback]

People that consider themselves true fans don't like their seats being taken.

Outside of that I doubt anyone has a big problem.

As long as the seats are filling up, I don't care who's arse is in them.... For the Marlins to succeed down here, they don't need 35,000 die hards in the stadium. They just need the revenue to reflect it... I would love nothing more than to see 35,000 die hards in the stands, but that's just not gonna happen, so I'm happy as long as the team sells well.

676956[/snapback]

676991[/snapback]

I jumped on the bandwagon...in '97....but I never jumped off or onto another one. So yea...there are different types of bandwagoners. I dont consider myself a bandwagoner now and Im very offended when people accuse me of being one. I get it alot too..because Im like the one and only Marlins fan in my area :confused

the "miggys so cute" gang will come back and take over the board. theyll be everywhere. the horror!!!

677728[/snapback]

I was always under the impression that you were the president of the "MIGGYZ S0 CuTe" club.

679051[/snapback]

you would be mistaken, for I am the President

:captain

the "miggys so cute" gang will come back and take over the board. theyll be everywhere. the horror!!!

677728[/snapback]

I was always under the impression that you were the president of the "MIGGYZ S0 CuTe" club.

679051[/snapback]

679283[/snapback]

Then I must thank you...It is because of you and your 'special' deed for Miguel, that he has given us joy in watching him play with vigor and style.

676956[/snapback]

676991[/snapback]

People that consider themselves true fans don't like their seats being taken.

Outside of that I doubt anyone has a big problem.

678148[/snapback]

yea that and everyone and their grandma being at fanfest! other than them making things so darn crowded and taking up seats they shouldn't be occupying then it's ok. We should sit all of them in the 400 level.. Fan fest is going to blow yet again this year, you'll see mobs of people trying to get a peek at delgado.

677728[/snapback]

679051[/snapback]

679283[/snapback]

Thtop it, thilly! :shifty