Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sox are moving their ring ceremony...

Featured Replies

Just heard on PTI that the Sawx are moving the date of their ring ceremony from opening day because they don't want to do it in a game where they're playing the Yanks so they don't offend them... what a joke.

The Red Sox don't want the Yankees to pound on them even harder this year. I don't blame them.

WTF? Offend them? Who cares?? I was waiting for this day...damn.

688700[/snapback]

 

*Cough*Frontrunner*Cough*

WTF? Offend them? Who cares?? I was waiting for this day...damn.

688700[/snapback]

 

*Cough*Frontrunner*Cough*

688789[/snapback]

Coming from you?well?

 

it means absolutely nothing to me...

 

Sorry. :(

they should give a refund to fans who bought tickets for that day because it was supposed to be the day of the ring ceremony

  • Author

they should give a refund to fans who bought tickets for that day because it was supposed to be the day of the ring ceremony

688825[/snapback]

 

Like 90% of the people with Sox tickets are season ticket holders...

they should give a refund to fans who bought tickets for that day because it was supposed to be the day of the ring ceremony

It's Opening Day in Boston, they'd be selling out regardless.

 

Hell, they'd sell out a Tuesday in May against the Calgary Cannons.

they should give a refund to fans who bought tickets for that day because it was supposed to be the day of the ring ceremony

It's Opening Day in Boston, they'd be selling out regardless.

 

Hell, they'd sell out a Tuesday in May against the Calgary Cannons.

688904[/snapback]

Edit: Its a game in Fenway...its soldout... :)

after 86 years of waiting for something I wouldn't care who I offend especially if its the Yankees...

wasn't the whole point of this to offend them? besides, is it more 'sensitive' or whatever to award them while playing a team who does't even have a shot? this really is silly.

I'd label it a classy move. Wait till Tampa Bay is in town.

689217[/snapback]

 

Classy move or are they scared that they might motivate Yanks players to getting one this year?

They should have left it as-is, I think they were hurt enough when they blew a series they had just about wrapped up last fall. I still can't believe that happened, I thought for sure the Yankees would win at least ONE of the last 4 games, but I was wrong.

I'd label it a classy move. Wait till Tampa Bay is in town.

689217[/snapback]

 

and remind them that they'll NEVER win a world series???

What pu$$ies.

 

The old Red Sox are back. Cowering at the very sight of pinstripes. Until proven otherwise, the Sawx are better than the Yanks. But the Sawx don't seem to remember winning a World Series. Now they are afraid of the Yankees again.

 

They waited 86 years to do it and now they won't do it. What sally's. I couldn't believe what I heard when Kornheiser and Wilbon said that.

  • Author

What pu$$ies.

 

The old Red Sox are back. Cowering at the very sight of pinstripes. Until proven otherwise, the Sawx are better than the Yanks. But the Sawx don't seem to remember winning a World Series. Now they are afraid of the Yankees again.

 

They waited 86 years to do it and now they won't do it. What sally's. I couldn't believe what I heard when Kornheiser and Wilbon said that.

689536[/snapback]

 

Totally agree.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.