Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite beverage?

Featured Replies

Milk, which people I think rarely drink it by itself or without sugar at the bottom of the bowl, is very very good.

 

Definetly underrated.

 

Tea > Coffee

Vanilla Cke > Vannila Pepsi

Beer > *

i heart ice water.

 

i heart diet coke from a fountain, but it makes me sick so i can't drink it.

743600[/snapback]

 

 

i kinda like that coke with lime...

 

:lol :lol I LOVE IT!! I WANNA be a member of the Rich "I'll Have The Last Waltz With You" Fan Club! :thumbup

 

:p Good Sig!

Water > Anything

 

Gatorade > Anything (other than water)

 

Orange Juice > Anything (other than water and gatorade)

743579[/snapback]

I concur completley!

Coke

Water

Gatorade

Orange Juice

  • Author

It's cold and refreshing.

 

Like beer without the flavor and hopefully mind-bending effects.

Water and Gatorade. I'm sitting here right now at my desk with my huge liter bottle of water, I always get made fun of for bring it to class wtih me.

Pepsi

Milk

Water

Coke

coke and plain white milk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.