Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unfortunate Names

Featured Replies

Knew both a Rose Rose and a Kitty Katz.

I knew a kid named Yusef Yusef.

 

He was a little trouble maker, so the substitute asked what his name was so he could write it down. He replied "Yusef" "ok" said the sub "what's your last name"? "Yusef". "Ok, so what's your first name"? "Yusef" "Boy! Don't you play stupid with me.. cuz i will send your ass straight down to the office"... lmao. The whole class had a good laugh outta that one.

In elementary school the kid sitting next to me was named Michael Jones......pronounce that in spanish.? :lol

769832[/snapback]

HAHA!! But its stupid if u dont know how spanish

 

 

768772[/snapback]

NICE

  • 3 years later...

i went to school with a girl named Sky Barth

 

First of all It's spelled S-K-Y-E, you ass. And I love my name, It is the sh*t!

How many random people remember your name?

 

-Skye Barth

 

P.s. I went to school with a kid named Norman Seaman, tough break there Norm.

I should mention a kid at my school last week threatened to bring a gun to school because a bunch of girls teased him about his name.

 

 

His name is Yung Hoe.

i went to school with a girl named Sky Barth

 

First of all It's spelled S-K-Y-E, you ass. And I love my name, It is the sh*t!

How many random people remember your name?

 

-Skye Barth

 

P.s. I went to school with a kid named Norman Seaman, tough break there Norm.

 

:lol That's some awesome bumpage right there...

i went to school with a girl named Sky Barth

 

First of all It's spelled S-K-Y-E, you ass. And I love my name, It is the sh*t!

How many random people remember your name?

 

-Skye Barth

 

P.s. I went to school with a kid named Norman Seaman, tough break there Norm.

 

:lol That's some awesome bumpage right there...

 

agreed, 3 years, and how much of a conincidence is it that they both meet on marlins forum?

Track, Trig, Willow, Piper, Bristol, Laser, Chevrolet .... I know I'm missing some of Sarah Palin's kid's names - can anyone help me out here? :headscratch

i went to school with a girl named Sky Barth

 

First of all It's spelled S-K-Y-E, you ass. And I love my name, It is the sh*t!

How many random people remember your name?

 

-Skye Barth

 

P.s. I went to school with a kid named Norman Seaman, tough break there Norm.

 

 

Admin, there should be an award for Bump of the Year! I would like to nominate this one :lol

 

 

By the way, I knew a guy named Richard Head... Jr.!!!

Oh yeah, I can't forget the fact that my freakin' parents thought it would be great to name me "Eric Estrada". You know how many times I've heard "Like the actor!". "No seriously, is that really your name? Let me see I.D.". And when I went to court for a ticket, the judge even said "Wow, you're not in Arkansas selling cheap land?". Of course he was only joking around after the officer dropped the charges on the ticket.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.