Braves series

Anybody going to the series next week in Atlanta?

I didn't get tickets yet, but should be at probably 2 of the games. It will be my first time at Turner field.

Whats the best way to get public transportation to the stadium? So far it seems that I can take a cab or MARTA to 5 points and then a stadium shuttle bus.

813175[/snapback]

Welcome to the ATL my friend. I'll be at all three games. the way you suggest is the best way. I usually just drive down though, its not as much of a hassle and the true Atlanta way to go anywhere. I plan on just buying tickets at the gate as well, isn't usually a problem.

Anybody going to the series next week in Atlanta?

I didn't get tickets yet, but should be at probably 2 of the games. It will be my first time at Turner field.

Whats the best way to get public transportation to the stadium? So far it seems that I can take a cab or MARTA to 5 points and then a stadium shuttle bus.

813175[/snapback]

Welcome to the ATL my friend. I'll be at all three games. the way you suggest is the best way. I usually just drive down though, its not as much of a hassle and the true Atlanta way to go anywhere. I plan on just buying tickets at the gate as well, isn't usually a problem.

813179[/snapback]

Thanks! Do you know how much a cab from 5 points to Turner field is? I might try to get down there early to see batting practise and try to get a picture or two.

the braves have some nice ticket deals on tuesday night games. i think its $8 for 2 tickets. the seats are in the upper deck on the first base line but they are NOT bad seats. espeicially for the price. driving to the stadium is the easiest. AMPLE parking and EASY traffic flow. i went to turner about 2 weeks ago for braves v angels (i was in the area) and its a good place to watch a ball game. stadium is nice, seats are good although, id ask a little more from the fans (~25k for a weeknight game. weak in my book for a team that has had so much recent success) and the surrounding area (no real commercial district).