Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Waltzy

Featured Replies

okay so my heart like stopped when he was like

 

'theres a rumor aj burnett is going to new york...and its TRUE!! he's pitching tomorrow night' i was like pHEW jerk lol

He totally got me. My heart skipped a beat.

 

 

Lol, I hate that little puke.

834652[/snapback]

 

Naw, c'mon.

 

You have to admit he is growing on you.

 

We have seen a Waltz bashing thread in more than a month.

  • Author

He totally got me. My heart skipped a beat.

 

 

Lol, I hate that little puke.

834652[/snapback]

 

Naw, c'mon.

 

You have to admit he is growing on you.

 

We have seen a Waltz bashing thread in more than a month.

834669[/snapback]

 

its been more than that.

he got me too, I was like damn!!!

 

But your right he's definitely growing on you and you can tell he and tommy are getting along well too.

yeah I heard that one too. :mutters alot:

Lets hope he goes to Ny and pitches like he did in tampa. What is Aj's career stats in Shea and vs the mets? I dont think very good.

Come on.. I knew exactly where he was going with that. I didn't think that he was about to announce a trade.

 

As for Rich, as an announcer, I like him a lot. I think he's done awesome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.