Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

See Mikey,Feel Mikey,Touch Mikey,Heal Mikey

Featured Replies

See Mikey

Feel Mikey

Touch Mikey

Heal Mikey

 

See Mikey

Feel Mikey

Touch Mikey

Heal Mikey

 

Listening to you, I get power

Gazing at you, I get the heat

Following you, I climb the mountain

I get excitement at your feet

 

Right behind you, I see the millions

On you, I see the glory

From you, I get the power

From you, I get the story

 

Listening to you, I get the fever

Gazing at you, I get the heat

Following you, I climb the mountain

I get excitement at your feet

 

Right behind you, I see the millions

On you, I see the glory

From you, I get the power

From you, I get the story

Keep whoshaq away from Mike Lowell. The poor guy has enough problems without having to worry about being "michael jacksoned".

See Mikey

Feel Mikey

Touch Mikey

Heal Mikey

 

 

Ok micael jackson, are you talking about the 3rd baseman or the kid on the cereal box?

I get excitement at your feet

836372[/snapback]

Now that is just not right!

836424[/snapback]

Oh dear, that's f***in hee-larious. :lol

I think Lowell can fend for himself. lol

Apparently, not.

dude, lowell needs some Marvin freakin' Gaye!

 

 

Ooh, now let's get down tonight

Baby I'm hot just like an oven

I need some lovin'

And baby, I can't hold it much longer

It's getting stronger and stronger

And when I get that feeling

 

I want Sexual Healing

Sexual Healing, oh baby

Makes me feel so fine

Helps to relieve my mind

 

Sexual Healing baby, is good for me

Sexual Healing is something that's good for me

Whenever blue tear drops are falling

And my emotional stability is leaving me

 

There is something I can do

I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and

Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me

The love you give to me will free me

If you don't know the things you're dealing

 

I can tell you, darling, that it's Sexual Healing

Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let's make love tonight

Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, 'cos you do it right

 

Baby I got sick this morning

A sea was storming inside of me

Baby I think I'm capsizing

The waves are rising and rising

And when I get that feeling

I want Sexual Healing

 

Sexual Healing is good for me

Makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush

Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us

Sexual Healing, baby, is good for me

Sexual Healing is something that's good for me

 

And it's good for me and it's good to me

My baby ohhh

Come take control, just grab a hold

Of my body and mind soon we'll be making it

Honey, oh we're feeling fine

 

You're my medicine open up and let me in

Darling, you're so great

I can't wait for you to operate

I can't wait for you to operate

When I get this feeling, I need Sexual Healing

Somehow, I get shades of Comfortably Numb when I think of a Mikey song

 

"Hello...(hello, hello, hello...) Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can here me..."

  • Author

Are you guys THAT young that you didn't recognize this as a song by THE WHO?

It's from the rock opera TOMMY.The part is about when they try to heal Tommy spiritually (from his problem of being deaf,dumb,and blind after he witnessed a traumatic event when he was 5 y/o and became catatonic from it).....

It's just a spiritual song.No sexual abuse intended.

 

Also..didn't my user name give it away? WHOSHAQ

It means I love THE WHO and SHAQ O'NEAL!

AOL leaves you very little choices of what to use...and that is basically my AOL address.I am too lazy to try and create a user name related to the Marlins, but I should of!

  • Author

Somehow, I get shades of Comfortably Numb when I think of a Mikey song

 

"Hello...(hello, hello, hello...) Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can here me..."

836444[/snapback]

 

 

:lol

  • Author

dude, lowell needs some Marvin freakin' Gaye!

 

 

Ooh, now let's get down tonight

Baby I'm hot just like an oven

I need some lovin'

And baby, I can't hold it much longer

It's getting stronger and stronger

And when I get that feeling

 

I want Sexual Healing

Sexual Healing, oh baby

Makes me feel so fine

Helps to relieve my mind

 

Sexual Healing baby, is good for me

Sexual Healing is something that's good for me

Whenever blue tear drops are falling

And my emotional stability is leaving me

 

There is something I can do

I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and

Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me

The love you give to me will free me

If you don't know the things you're dealing

 

I can tell you, darling, that it's Sexual Healing

Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let's make love tonight

Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, 'cos you do it right

 

Baby I got sick this morning

A sea was storming inside of me

Baby I think I'm capsizing

The waves are rising and rising

And when I get that feeling

I want Sexual Healing

 

Sexual Healing is good for me

Makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush

Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us

Sexual Healing, baby, is good for me

Sexual Healing is something that's good for me

 

And it's good for me and it's good to me

My baby ohhh

Come take control, just grab a hold

Of my body and mind soon we'll be making it

Honey, oh we're feeling fine

 

You're my medicine open up and let me in

Darling, you're so great

I can't wait for you to operate

I can't wait for you to operate

When I get this feeling, I need Sexual Healing

836442[/snapback]

 

 

Are you hot,girl?! :p

It just might work.Try it on the 4th of July on him when the Fish return home and maybe you can setoff some fireworks early! :D :D :D :D :D

  • Author

When I think about you I TOUCH myself, lol, male stalker on the boards.

836419[/snapback]

 

It's a healing spiritual song from THE WHO's TOMMY ROCK OPERA...sheez I didn't think the board had this many youngen's on here,lol! :lol

It was meant to be funny. Mike is in a never ending slump and needs healing.This is what the song is about.It only got endless airplay on the radio for 35 years!!!!!!!!

  • Author

I get excitement at your feet

836372[/snapback]

Now that is just not right!

836424[/snapback]

 

That's the part of the song where TOMMY/MIKEY is healed and becomes a messiah/out of his slump.The masses (us fans!) now bow at his feet - marveling at his hitting numbers (Mikey is healed and hits 15 hrs , drives in 75 runs,bats .300) for the remainder of the year. In other words, Mikey is healed and leads the Marlins to the playoffs!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

  • Author

See Mikey

Feel Mikey

Touch Mikey

Heal Mikey

 

 

Ok micael jackson, are you talking about the 3rd baseman or the kid on the cereal box?

836428[/snapback]

 

I am not Michael Jacksoning Lowell,folks.This is a song about healing.Remember Lowell is in a slump! Did everyone suddenly forget? I can see if he were not and you NOT make the connection,lol! Now come on folks get with it - hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol :lol :lol

It's not that difficult to figure out

 

It's THE WHO!

I recommend you go out and skip buying TOMMY though and instead buy QUADROPHENIA. For those of you between 14 and 21 y/o - this record will change your life forever! If you want a free copy, email me in private

Whoshaq

@aol.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.