July 7, 200521 yr The winners are Scott Podsednik and Roy Oswalt woooooooooooo!No yankees made the final vote! The funny thing is that both Jeter and Matsui were saying to each other that the other was was going to win it :lol
July 7, 200521 yr Nice. Pods was a great candidate...good for him. BTW, he used to be a Brevard County Manatee! That makes him alright in my book.
July 7, 200521 yr This is glorious news. Jeter gets snubbed the year he actually deserved to go. :lol The anti-Jeter movement prevails.
July 7, 200521 yr Author I want to know how many Jeter lost by 842968[/snapback] He was second that's all i know.
July 7, 200521 yr YES!!!!!!! NO JETER!!!!!! I bet Matsui and Jeter took votes away from each other. 843504[/snapback] Of course they did!! Thats what I was hoping would happen...I hate those freaking Yankees!!...especially Jeter!!
July 7, 200521 yr Posednik received over 4M votes according to BBTN. Compared to Oswalt's 2M. I would have to say the Jeter Sucks movement really rallied their base.
July 7, 200521 yr Pods: .289, 0 HR, 17 RBI, 41 SB Jeter: .308, 10 HR, 35 RBI, 10 SB :plain 843817[/snapback] This year makes up for other years in which Jeter didn't deserve it.
July 7, 200521 yr Pods: .289, 0 HR, 17 RBI, 41 SB Jeter: .308, 10 HR, 35 RBI, 10 SB :plain 843817[/snapback] This year makes up for other years in which Jeter didn't deserve it. 843820[/snapback] Who cares...he did deserve it this year and hell so did Matsui. Blind Yankee hate is overplayed now and dumb Ill never root for Jeter but I sure as hell will always respect him and the 4 rings he earned.
July 7, 200521 yr Pods: .289, 0 HR, 17 RBI, 41 SB Jeter: .308, 10 HR, 35 RBI, 10 SB :plain 843817[/snapback] This year makes up for other years in which Jeter didn't deserve it. 843820[/snapback] Who cares...he did deserve it this year and hell so did Matsui. Blind Yankee hate is overplayed now and dumb Ill never root for Jeter but I sure as hell will always respect him and the 4 rings he earned. 843829[/snapback] Red Sox love might become overplayed. But blind Yankee hate will never be overplayed. :mischief
July 7, 200521 yr I tossed some Pods votes on yesterday as well...nice to see some love for the team with the best record in baseball. The fans have spoken and they're sticking it to the Yankees. :thumbup
July 7, 200521 yr Awesome. I voted for Scott like 50 times today... 842722[/snapback] Same (yesterday of course)
July 7, 200521 yr These "spite votes" are getting annoying. Most of you would have probably voted in Lenny Harris just to keep Jeter from making it. Very sad.
July 7, 200521 yr Awesome, the O's now have more All-Stars than the Yankees. And yes, QuickGold, I voted for Podsenick to keep Jeter out of it, but that doesn't change the fact that Podsenich has played like an All-Star this year.
July 7, 200521 yr These "spite votes" are getting annoying. Most of you would have probably voted in Lenny Harris just to keep Jeter from making it. Very sad. 843933[/snapback] All those "OMG he's a Yankee" votes were getting annoying. It's payback time. And yes, I would have voted for Lenny Harris. :mischief
July 7, 200521 yr Awesome, the O's now have more All-Stars than the Yankees. And yes, QuickGold, I voted for Podsenick to keep Jeter out of it, but that doesn't change the fact that Podsenich has played like an All-Star this year. 843998[/snapback] The Yankees are about to beat the O's in the place where it really counts though...the standings.
July 7, 200521 yr Awesome, the O's now have more All-Stars than the Yankees.? And yes, QuickGold, I voted for Podsenick to keep Jeter out of it, but that doesn't change the fact that Podsenich has played like an All-Star this year. 843998[/snapback] The Yankees are about to beat the O's in the place where it really counts though...the standings. 844046[/snapback] That's bound to happen to the O's when everyone gets injured and about ten players on the roster were in the minors when the season began. If the O's fall out of the race, I can stop looking at the AL East standings. I've done it since 1999. Love the Orioles, hate that idiot Angelos.
July 7, 200521 yr Pods: .289, 0 HR, 17 RBI, 41 SB Jeter: .308, 10 HR, 35 RBI, 10 SB :plain 843817[/snapback] This year makes up for other years in which Jeter didn't deserve it. 843820[/snapback] And the Jeffrey Mayer incident. :plain
July 7, 200521 yr IMO Jeter should have gotten in, the AL team needed another SS more than another OFer anyway.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.