ENC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Juanky

If we're going to trade him, NOW is the best time.

Hopefully they show it on BBTN soon.

843470[/snapback]

No, it isn't.

Delgado and Cabrera have forgotten how to drive in runs for the most part. Enc is the only one bringing in runners most of the time. Removing him from the lineup in this moment could be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Unless the Yanks are willing to give us Matsui or Pavano with most of his contract paid for, what do they have to offer for Enc? I don't see a deal happening with them since Sheffield would whine if he was traded. I say we keep Enc (I never thought I'd post this) the rest of the year.

If we're going to trade him, NOW is the best time.

Hopefully they show it on BBTN soon.

843470[/snapback]

No, it isn't.

Delgado and Cabrera have forgotten how to drive in runs for the most part. Enc is the only one bringing in runners most of the time. Removing him from the lineup in this moment could be the straw that broke the camel's back.

843491[/snapback]

What he said.

Trade the only man that is hitting when the game is on the line? WTF is people thinking

We have to trade Encarnacion. It would be foolish if you believed that he is going to keep this up. Trade him now while his value is high.

Ya'll be tripping once he starts hitting like sh*t again.

843566[/snapback]

Shut the f*** up. Ok? Because it IS not foolish to think he's going to keep this up. I have proof, bitch:

.270/19/94

Whats that!? It's his stats from '03.