Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Ups to the Pen

Featured Replies

That's another day that the bullpen steps up mightily. Tuesday, they picked up the slack from Josh going down early to hold the ship and at least give the team a chance to win. Last week on the 29th, the surrendered only one run in 8+ innings of work to allow the offense to come back. Tonight, the pen (combined with AJ) threw 28 perfect outs to close out the game between Mecir, House of Pain, Jones (being used in a non-save role!), and De Los Santos.

 

Mota's on fire and the rest of the pen is following his lead.

Mota, Mecir and Jones.. the 3 guys I trust in the pen. VDLS continues to be a very pleasant surprise.

I'm glad Mota is back!!! He is pitching lights out now!! And how about De Los Santos!!!!

I'm so proudly confident of Jones, Mota, Mecir, and De Los Santos...I'm so happy to say that...

 

and Nate Bump, the other day he came into the game and I realized something...I didnt start cursing at the screen...he's not lights out...but he's maturing and he's becoming more and more reliable with each outing...I'm proud of him...

Our bullpen pitched a perfect game.

843551[/snapback]

Yup, they should get big props for that!!

Our bullpen pitched a perfect game.

843551[/snapback]

Yep, it was pretty unbelivable to hear it (as opposed to seeing it) tonight. Now let's see some consistency out of them the rest of the season!

I give props to the pen ... but I must say that the brew crew were mediocre with their bats to say the least.

 

unfortunatly our offense was even worse, since we couldn't score a freaking run

 

we won ... im happy

I give props to the pen ... but I must say that the brew crew were mediocre with their bats to say the least.

 

unfortunatly our offense was even worse, since we couldn't score a freaking run

 

we won ... im happy

843613[/snapback]

You don't sound so happy. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.