Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs series

Featured Replies

The weekend's Chicago series could be in trouble with the approaching hurricane.

 

Seems like everytime the Cubs come down they bring that "luck" with them.

 

:plain

There's still time, lets see what happens. Hopefully we get the games in because the cubs are playing horrible right now

There's still time, lets see what happens. Hopefully we get the games in because the cubs are playing horrible right now

844634[/snapback]

Not to mention DLee is injured

I really, really hope they move up the game tomorrow. The forecast for tomorrow night does not look good at all.

 

Windy...showers and thundershowers in the evening, then cloudy overnight with rain...a thundershower is still possible. Low near 80F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.

Blame me, when I come to Florida there's always a big storm.

844641[/snapback]

 

 

Admin...then go away and take all the Hurricanes with you!!!

CHANCES OF CENTER OF THE HURRICANE PASSING WITHIN 65 NAUTICAL MILES

OF LISTED LOCATIONS THROUGH 2PM EDT SUN JUL 10 2005

 

LOCATION A B C D E LOCATION A B C D E

 

22.3N 80.5W 47 X X X 47 SAVANNAH GA X X X 6 6

24.2N 82.5W 4 30 X X 34 CHARLESTON SC X X X 2 2

26.0N 84.0W X 15 11 1 27 KEY WEST FL 5 29 X X 34

MKJP 179N 768W 99 X X X 99 MARCO ISLAND FL X 21 4 1 26

MKJS 185N 779W 16 X X X 16 FT MYERS FL X 15 7 1 23

MWCG 193N 814W 2 X X X 2 VENICE FL X 9 13 1 23

MUGM 200N 751W 12 X X X 12 TAMPA FL X 2 16 2 20

MUCM 214N 779W 61 X X X 61 CEDAR KEY FL X X 12 7 19

MUCF 221N 805W 48 X X X 48 ST MARKS FL X X 5 13 18

MUSN 216N 826W 16 6 1 X 23 APALACHICOLA FL X X 7 13 20

MUHA 230N 824W 18 16 X X 34 PANAMA CITY FL X X 4 16 20

MUAN 219N 850W X 6 2 1 9 PENSACOLA FL X X 1 17 18

MYAK 241N 776W 5 2 1 X 8 MOBILE AL X X X 16 16

MYNN 251N 775W 1 2 X X 3 GULFPORT MS X X X 14 14

MYGF 266N 787W X 3 3 X 6 BURAS LA X X X 13 13

MARATHON FL 5 26 X 1 32 NEW ORLEANS LA X X X 11 11

MIAMI FL X 18 1 1 20 NEW IBERIA LA X X X 6 6

W PALM BEACH FL X 8 5 1 14 GULF 29N 85W X X 12 10 22

FT PIERCE FL X 3 8 1 12 GULF 29N 87W X X 5 15 20

COCOA BEACH FL X 1 8 3 12 GULF 28N 89W X X 1 13 14

DAYTONA BEACH FL X X 6 6 12 GULF 28N 91W X X X 7 7

JACKSONVILLE FL X X 2 9 11 GULF 28N 93W X X X 2 2

:banghead

 

...and my name happens to be Dennis...and I was planning on going to this game...sorry guys...

845105[/snapback]

Way to go Hurricane Dennis. :thumbdown

On second thought, I'm not moving to Florida. :plain

845094[/snapback]

I just moved from Florida 6 months ago and I miss it so much even with the hurricans. Of course the fact that I live in Utah might have something to do with it.

 

oh btw, key west looks f***ed.

On second thought, I'm not moving to Florida.? :plain

845094[/snapback]

I just moved from Florida 6 months ago and I miss it so much even with the hurricans. Of course the fact that I live in Utah might have something to do with it.

 

oh btw, key west looks f***ed.

845115[/snapback]

From Florida to Utah? Ouch. That is like moving from Earth to Uranus.

I'm leaving town on Sunday morning and last year I was really looking forward to the Cubs' series but due to the weather I never saw them (they played during school). I've got tickets all weekend but I just want to see one game.

Cubs are getting pounded and about to lose 7 straight. I dont think there would be a better time for us to play them than right now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.