Disgusting.

Disgusting. Thats how the Marlins have been playing. Awful. I can't believe we have such a great team and blow leads and get horrible offense.

I can't even watch the Marlins games anymore. If we didn't have Cabrera, Delgado, and Castillo, LoDuca, etc...... and weren't considered a good team, I wouldn't mind watching this team. There is such a huge difference between watching a bad team playing bad, and a great team playing bad. Even the '01 team was a much more fun team to watch than this.

Its gets even more harder when your watching your team play at home and the other team has more fans.

Im a very positive guy and have always been optimistic when I look at things. I hate to say it though, but unless we get a MIRACLE, this team won't be going anywhere in October except home. Trading AJ seems to make more and more sense each day.

Im sure people will say, "O well were only half way through the season", or "We still can win the wildcard" Guess what. The writings on the wall and it isn't saying we have a bright future. Delgado is a great addition, yes, but this team has had a lack of offense for 247 games now. (Last season and this season) Blame it on Robinson, lack of power, Lowell, Jp, whatever. The fact is this team can't play offense. The Nats have this never die attitude when they play that reminds me so much of the Marlins. Meanwhile the Braves, injury infested and all, are on there way to just being 1.5 games back of the Nationals. Somewhere between the end of 2003 and mid-2004, this team stopped that attitude of expecting to win when they came to the park.

Why all the negativity??? I just watched the Marlins fall to a team that had lost 8 in a row and without their most important bat last night, and tonight lose by SIX to the CHICAGO CUBS to yet again drop/tie a series. Sure a series should not define a season, but as I said before, this team struggled last year and look like the same team this year

I now have two choices. Start watching more Nationals games since I love to watch a team of nobodys play like champs, or go to Marlins games, but expect to loose. This team should now be sellers. AJ and Josh have been dissapointments IMO. THese guys have played GOOD for most of their career and I thought both would be GREAT. Bring in some prospects, and lets change the look of this team. It hasn't been working now for 1 and a half seasons. What the F*CK happend??! :( :( :( :confused

Yup it makes me so sick to even watch games. Now tomorrow we will blow out the Cubs which is what makes me even sicker. This team has no heart man. The only way we wins is if someone carries the team for that day, because our players cannot all be consistent at the same time.

Yup it makes me so sick to even watch games. Now tomorrow we will blow out the Cubs which is what makes me even sicker. This team has no heart man. The only way we wins is if someone carries the team for that day, because our players cannot all be consistent at the same time.

848781[/snapback]

Lol I guarantee it. Im too lazy to look, but I cant even remember the last time the Marlins won the first and second game of a series.....

Exactly..where is the heart? More importantly, does this team take the field every night looking like they are gonna win this game or are they gonna lose this game? In '03, they played with confidence, they took the field believing they can win. Is that true now? Or do they lose confidence as soon as a runner gets in scoring position?

I have never been on the "Fire Jack Bandwagon", but if I was the Front Office I would. Also Bill Robinson. Are these 2 guys the complete reason why the Fish are playing bad?? Probably not, but I think if you fire these 2 guys, it sends a message to the team. At this point, you really got to ask yourself, how much worse can it get? I'd fire them, can't get much worse.(even though we are over .500)

I agree. Jack has to go. He doesn't use his bench wisely i dont think hes helping the team at all. With a new coach i think this team will get the kick to the ass they need.

I agree but don't stop there. Fire Bill Robinson as well. This team needs a young manager or someone who will play the youngster more often and manage the bench more wisely as well as the bullpen. It seems everytime Mckeon makes a move it a bad move. He has lost his touch and this team has lost their heart. It seems like they are playing the same way when Torborg was the manager. We have the talent which is the thing that bothers me the most. This teams doesn't deserve any help via trade and I for one will be pissed if Beinfest trades a good package of young players with loads of potential to another team to try an improve this team when we have our players playing with no heart.

Why is Dillion on the AAA roster? y did we call Aguila up when we aren't going to use him? For that send some like Mark Little up to the bigs. Why did they call up Williangham? they used him so little that they had to send him to Jupiter to act as a hitter for the rehabbing Ismael Valdez who ended up hitting him and injurying him.

Disgusting. Thats how the Marlins have been playing. Awful. I can't believe we have such a great team and blow leads and get horrible offense.

I can't even watch the Marlins games anymore. If we didn't have Cabrera, Delgado, and Castillo, LoDuca, etc...... and weren't considered a good team, I wouldn't mind watching this team. There is such a huge difference between watching a bad team playing bad, and a great team playing bad. Even the '01 team was a much more fun team to watch than this.

Its gets even more harder when your watching your team play at home and the other team has more fans.

Im a very positive guy and have always been optimistic when I look at things. I hate to say it though, but unless we get a MIRACLE, this team won't be going anywhere in October except home. Trading AJ seems to make more and more sense each day.

Im sure people will say, "O well were only half way through the season", or "We still can win the wildcard" Guess what. The writings on the wall and it isn't saying we have a bright future. Delgado is a great addition, yes, but this team has had a lack of offense for 247 games now. (Last season and this season) Blame it on Robinson, lack of power, Lowell, Jp, whatever. The fact is this team can't play offense. The Nats have this never die attitude when they play that reminds me so much of the Marlins. Meanwhile the Braves, injury infested and all, are on there way to just being 1.5 games back of the Nationals. Somewhere between the end of 2003 and mid-2004, this team stopped that attitude of expecting to win when they came to the park.

Why all the negativity??? I just watched the Marlins fall to a team that had lost 8 in a row and without their most important bat last night, and tonight lose by SIX to the CHICAGO CUBS to yet again drop/tie a series. Sure a series should not define a season, but as I said before, this team struggled last year and look like the same team this year

I now have two choices. Start watching more Nationals games since I love to watch a team of nobodys play like champs, or go to Marlins games, but expect to loose. This team should now be sellers. AJ and Josh have been dissapointments IMO. THese guys have played GOOD for most of their career and I thought both would be GREAT. Bring in some prospects, and lets change the look of this team. It hasn't been working now for 1 and a half seasons. What the F*CK happend??! :( :( :( :confused

848772[/snapback]

I agree..it is sickening.Also, too bad I get personally attacked by Admin the moderator and others on here when I speak my mind. But I see you and others posting what I did yesterday and now I don't see anyone attacking you.

Someone told me in another post to let it slide off my back...but it's hard to do when I get slagged badly for posting stuff like this (which ,again,I agree with your post)...but no one else does.

This happens in my personal life too.

I guess I am always one of those type people who always get's singled out for some reason.

So,I will let it fly now since I have nothing left to lose..as I've been waiting for this type of post and subsequent thread replies from others.

I have spent over $2000 on season tix and I want a effing REFUND man....how's that for jumping off the bandwagon,huh?? :banghead

EFF this team. They suck beyond belief. They get paid alot of money to win.They were picked overwhelmingly to win the division by 90% of the media writers,etc.

This is totally embarrassing and pathetic....I mean that word is an understatement.

This board can kiss my arse! :mad :thumbdown :hat

I love this board

848839[/snapback]

There another one of those infamous comments from Maverick that doesn't give any explanation...........

848845[/snapback]

it shouldnt need one...

but you're semi new so here it is

when we win, life is good, everyone is a future HOFer, and we have the title in our grasp

when we lose, all hell breaks loose, everyone is a AAAA player, and we are staring worst team of all time in the face

how many teams are truly going to do well when:

one of their top rbi men is doing nothing.

their leadoff hitter has done nothing until the last 3 weeks.

a pitcher you signed to be a solid 4 is garbage.

your ace has missed time with a few ailments.

your supposed closer struggled, got hurt, came back, struggled, was good and now seems to be struggling again.

we are still over .500

we are playing horrible ball and have been now for a while. is there still time to turn it around? yes.

i am fully expecting some type of move over the break.

quit if you want.

as long as we are within striking distance (we are) and playing well when its time for the stretch run.....

i dont care about the rest.

ps the braves will win the east and the nationals will come back to Earth.

that leaves us for hte wildcard.

I love this board

848839[/snapback]

There another one of those infamous comments from Maverick that doesn't give any explanation...........

848845[/snapback]

it shouldnt need one...

when we win, life is good, everyone is a future HOFer, and we have the title in our grasp

when we lose, all hell breaks loose, everyone is a AAAA player, and we are staring worst team of all time in the face

848846[/snapback]

And again.No one says anything in reference to the ferocious negative remarks until I post, then Maverick comes in and posts in reply to my post.I fully know what he means. Eff this board is right.I am f*cking tired of being targeted on here for no reason :mad

I love this board

848839[/snapback]

848845[/snapback]

it shouldnt need one...

848846[/snapback]

And again.No one says anything in reference to the ferocious negative remarks until I post, then Maverick comes in and posts in reply to my post.I fully know what he means. Eff this board is right.I am f*cking tired of being targeted on here for no reason :mad

848858[/snapback]

that was just a coincidence that I posted after you... it's when I got home

Guest FishFanInPA

I love this board

848839[/snapback]

848845[/snapback]

it shouldnt need one...

848846[/snapback]

848858[/snapback]

Usually your the king of negativity.....Ramp's right...you people all act like your 12 years old.....the season isn't over.....there's 162 games in a season...I'd love to hear u guys during football season....then you slightly have more of a case of being so radical after one game.

Quite simple...changes needed...The current set-up isn't working at full efficiency...FO needs to gamble and make a few moves...If the team can improve itself by deadline and get a few win streaks going, it's possible, but it won't happen banking on the hope that a few everyday players finally start tearing it up offensively the last 2 months and if the team stays pat at deadline...It can be done, but somehow the team needs to see it is obtainable and that they need to start being hungry for October...Is Jack getting that message across to the team?

I think we should be sellers right now and fire McKeon, Robinson and hire a young manager. Guys we should trade.

Burnett- will bring in quite a bit in return. I want best talent available for the best SP in the market and likely the best player as well. I don't care if those players are in Low A ball. Im afraid Marlins just want close MLB talent even though it ain't the best packageout there.

Mecir- trade him if we can get anything decent in return

Lowell- trade him for a taco supreme as long as the other team picks up his full contract

Encarnacion- IMO probably the best hitter right now in the Market cause the only other name I hear out there is Preston Wilson.

Jones- can help out alot of teams. He is getting up there in age I say trade him as well maybe as part of a package with Burnett or another player on the list.

Mota- same thing will be a free agent and near the deadline alot of teams will be looking for a power reliever. He has already proved he can't close and we won't give him an another oppurtunity to close either which means he won't resign with us. Trade him

Pierre- although Im a big fan his arm is killing us, and he has no power what so ever. His SB have decline quite abit and he has been caught alot lately stealing. He's not signed long term while Loduca and Castillo are and they don't hit for that much power either. We need a better arm out there in CF and more power as well.

Gonzalez- im pretty sure we can rape the white sox in a trade and im sure they are interested can package him with another player as well

My point is trade any potential free agent we have no interest in resigning.

By trading all these players will get younger, save money and still contend next year. Leiter, Conine, Hampton, Gonzalez, Encarnacion, Pierre, Mota, Pudge, Mecir, Jones, hopefully Lowell if traded, Burnett contracts will be off the payroll. We could likely cut 25-40 mil off the payroll for next season. Although some guys will get raises we can still sign alot of talent. We also have alot of players who are close to MLB ready as well.

What do you guys think?

I love this board

848839[/snapback]

848845[/snapback]

it shouldnt need one...

848846[/snapback]

848858[/snapback]

Usually your the king of negativity.....Ramp's right...you people all act like your 12 years old.....the season isn't over.....there's 162 games in a season...I'd love to hear u guys during football season....then you slightly have more of a case of being so radical after one game.

848866[/snapback]

I hope to God the Front Office doesn't think the way you do. I keep asking this question and for some reason, the only answers I get are ones that don't answer my question. I think we can all agree offense is the problem. HERES MY QUESTION: IF THE MARLIN'S OFFENSE COULDN'T SCORE CONSISTENTLY LAST SEASON, AND CAN'T SCORE CONSISTENTLY THIS SEASON, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS WILL ALL CHANGE WITH HOW THE TEAM IS NOW???!!