9 IP, 3 BB, 5 H, 13 K, O R, 0 ER, CG SHO, 94 Pitches

858348[/snapback]

Yeah, in Citizens Bank.

Dream on.

5 IP, 7 H, 4 ER

I will go above and beyond and say this will be his true break out game:

858348[/snapback]

A complete game shutout with 13 k's and 3 walks on only 94 pitches at Coors East? :blink:

Color me impressed.

858377[/snapback]

what i was thinking..

think about this, say every strikeout was 3 pitches, thats 39 pitches and each walk was 4 striaght balls, tahts 12, = 51 for half his outs, and 3 walks. so that means he has to get 13 MORE outs on 43 pitches, - 5 hits thats 38 pitches for 13 outs... less than 3 pitchs/out.

I will go above and beyond and say this will be his true break out game:

858348[/snapback]

A complete game shutout with 13 k's and 3 walks on only 94 pitches at Coors East? :blink:

Color me impressed.

858377[/snapback]

what i was thinking..

think about this, say every strikeout was 3 pitches, thats 39 pitches and each walk was 4 striaght balls, tahts 12, = 51 for half his outs, and 3 walks. so that means he has to get 13 MORE outs on 43 pitches, - 5 hits thats 38 pitches for 13 outs... less than 3 pitchs/out.

858390[/snapback]

The point of my post was that I believed it would be nearly impossible for Olsen to acquire that stat line on only 94 pitches. Thank you for showing that in numbers.

Guest markotsay7

6 IP, 2 ER, 7 K's

858333[/snapback]

Yeah, that's about what I'm thinking too...

858352[/snapback]

Your are very pissimistic Markotsay7, and I think you like to disagree with anything I post.

858374[/snapback]

No, I'm realistic. I only disagree with what you post when you're wrong.

If I'm wrong and he does pitch more like you said than like what I said, I'll shut up and eat crow. But look at the scores the last 2 games...

Just giving u crap dude, I just want Olsen to have the breakout game tonight in that hitters paradise, I would love the kid and shell out $$ for an Olsen jersey. Cool thing is I have a chance to see him at St. Louis Aug 3rd if the rotations stay as they are.

Guest markotsay7

I think he will go 7 innings 2 ER, 5-8 Ks, 3 BB and around 110 pitches (that seems his limit at max)

I dont think he will get the win, Mercir will get put in and shelled like he always does :( But I hope the kid does he deserves it.

858489[/snapback]

Like he always does? He has a 3.73 ERA and has been one of our most consistent bullpen arms. He had a 2.00 ERA in June. He's lowered his season ERA from 6.08 on May 15th to where it is now in two months.

P.S. - His name is Mecir.

Guest FishFanInPA

I think he will go 7 innings 2 ER, 5-8 Ks, 3 BB and around 110 pitches (that seems his limit at max)

I dont think he will get the win, Mercir will get put in and shelled like he always does :( But I hope the kid does he deserves it.

858489[/snapback]

Moron....your bus is leaving....

MeCir is one of our best Middle relievers....he did only face two batters and K them both last night.