Al Leiter's game against the Red Sox

eadearmas

I just think that nobody likes playing for the Marlins and everyone is a better player when they leave. It makes me mad.? I won't forgive Lee for the same reason. :(

860789[/snapback]

that is ridiculous

860791[/snapback]

Well not everyone... But I wouldn't be surprised to see Lowell go on a hot hitting streak if we traded him. I just wouldn't be surprised.

Guest Jack1

What is going on? Ahhhhhhhh!

860796[/snapback]

I still think Jack McKeon is having a detrimental effect on everyone. Get rid of him, Admin! NOW!

Guest CHRISTYTOD

Sorry, but I can't be "big" enough to wish him well. He was paid 8 million dollars to pitch for us like he is doing today for the Yankees, yet he was a failure here this season. I hope he gets lit up the rest of the way.

I just think that nobody likes playing for the Marlins and everyone is a better player when they leave.? It makes me mad.? I won't forgive Lee for the same reason. :(

860789[/snapback]

There's this guy...his name is Carl Pavano...

860864[/snapback]

:rofl :rofl

If he wins his next three decisions in a row I will be asking for Beinfest's head in a silver platter. And if Beinfest trades Lowell and Burnett for Arroyo and two nobodies, I will be asking for the rest of his body to be painfully cut into pieces and fed to the hyenas of the Sahara desert.... :hanged

Leiter might be pitching on adrenaline but you never know. Oh well, I will hold my judgment until he makes at least 2 more starts.

Either way I also think that AJ trade is s***. We have a really good FO and I trust they will negotiate they way through it.

I also believe now that something drastic needs to be done soon. Maybe it is McKeon. We need a jump start. Doesn't look like the players are very enthusiastic about playing. We're only 7 games back. There is still time to come back. Let's do something FO SOON.