Quite Frankly

The Marlin Man

As long as he doesn't talk baseball. He sounds like a complete idiot when he talks about baseball.

869441[/snapback]

Amen to that. Everytime I hear him talking about baseball, I just turn it off. He has absolutely no baseball knowledge. He's better with football and basketball.

You knew ESPN was going to give him a show sooner or later.

Guest FishFanInPA

The commercial of the show was just Smith worshipping the Patriots.? I can't bring myself to watch such a show.

869464[/snapback]

Yeah that surprised me. youd think he would gush about AI or someone else from Philly

869485[/snapback]

all he writes are articles criticizing people.....he only likes AI.....he hates everything else philly.

Guest Fritz

"The Patriots are out of this world... They eat my ass... Quite frankley I'm a homo fag who needs to be punched in his testicles."

873509[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Amen.

Steven A. Smith is the worst. If they were going to give one of their basketball experts a show it should be Chad Ford. That guy knows his stuff. He gets it wrong sometimes, but there is always a rationale behind his analysis. But of course he does his job without yelling like a lunatic, so ESPN won't give him a show.

Steven A. Smith is the worst. If they were going to give one of their basketball experts a show it should be Chad Ford. That guy knows his stuff. He gets it wrong sometimes, but there is always a rationale behind his analysis. But of course he does his job without yelling like a lunatic, so ESPN won't give him a show.

873918[/snapback]

I think I read somewhere that Chad Ford is going to leave ESPN.

Anyone watch the show tonight? I can stand about 10 seconds of it before I want to punch him in the junk.

He peed all over himself trying to suck up to Iverson.... and there's this sad little audience laughing and nodding as though it's a Jerry Springer show. So I punched him in the face & changed the channel.

Take that bad TV!! :thumbup

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.