July 21, 200521 yr Stephen A. Smith has a new show coming out on espn. It's called "Quite Frankly" i cant stand this guy and am sure this show will suck :thumbdown unfortunatley, i'll prob find myself watching it and giving it my ratings just to see if he pisses me off at all
July 21, 200521 yr I'm not a big fan of Steven A. Smith, but I can respect what he does. He's an intelligent guy, a little obnoxious, but the younger generations for the most part like him and will check out the show.
July 21, 200521 yr Where are the vomit bags? Another ESPN show! Talk about over saturation. Every show talks about the same things. "Quite Frankly" ESPN doesnt need another show.
July 21, 200521 yr Where are the vomit bags? Another ESPN show! Talk about over saturation. Every show talks about the same things. "Quite Frankly" ESPN doesnt need another show. 869396[/snapback] I second that notion. ESPN is really turning into crap.
July 22, 200521 yr As long as he doesn't talk baseball. He sounds like a complete idiot when he talks about baseball.
July 22, 200521 yr Looks like a solid show for 6pm on ESPN2 although these talk shows are starting to get excessive. theyve taken over 4-6:30 on ESPN/the deuce
July 22, 200521 yr The commercial of the show was just Smith worshipping the Patriots. I can't bring myself to watch such a show.
July 22, 200521 yr I like Stephen A!!!! I find him funny. Yes, he can be obnoxious, but always tells it as it is.
July 22, 200521 yr The commercial of the show was just Smith worshipping the Patriots. I can't bring myself to watch such a show. 869464[/snapback] Yeah that surprised me. youd think he would gush about AI or someone else from Philly
July 23, 200521 yr As long as he doesn't talk baseball. He sounds like a complete idiot when he talks about baseball. 869441[/snapback] Amen to that. Everytime I hear him talking about baseball, I just turn it off. He has absolutely no baseball knowledge. He's better with football and basketball. You knew ESPN was going to give him a show sooner or later.
July 23, 200521 yr The commercial of the show was just Smith worshipping the Patriots.? I can't bring myself to watch such a show. 869464[/snapback] Yeah that surprised me. youd think he would gush about AI or someone else from Philly 869485[/snapback] all he writes are articles criticizing people.....he only likes AI.....he hates everything else philly.
July 25, 200521 yr "The Patriots are out of this world... They eat my ass... Quite frankley I'm a homo fag who needs to be punched in his testicles."
July 25, 200521 yr I never liked him, especially his Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton type rants where he rhymes. Very annoying.
July 25, 200521 yr "The Patriots are out of this world... They eat my ass... Quite frankley I'm a homo fag who needs to be punched in his testicles." 873509[/snapback] :lol :lol :lol :lol Amen.
July 25, 200521 yr Steven A. Smith is the worst. If they were going to give one of their basketball experts a show it should be Chad Ford. That guy knows his stuff. He gets it wrong sometimes, but there is always a rationale behind his analysis. But of course he does his job without yelling like a lunatic, so ESPN won't give him a show.
July 26, 200521 yr fauowls, i totally agree and does anyone know when this show first airs? 873970[/snapback] Next week.
July 28, 200521 yr Steven A. Smith is the worst. If they were going to give one of their basketball experts a show it should be Chad Ford. That guy knows his stuff. He gets it wrong sometimes, but there is always a rationale behind his analysis. But of course he does his job without yelling like a lunatic, so ESPN won't give him a show. 873918[/snapback] I think I read somewhere that Chad Ford is going to leave ESPN.
August 2, 200521 yr Anyone watch the show tonight? I can stand about 10 seconds of it before I want to punch him in the junk. He peed all over himself trying to suck up to Iverson.... and there's this sad little audience laughing and nodding as though it's a Jerry Springer show. So I punched him in the face & changed the channel. Take that bad TV!! :thumbup
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.