Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Having three of top hitters out proves...

Featured Replies

Yeah. After everyone thought Mike Lowell was starting to get hot, it looks like he's slumping again. I'm pretty tired of it. Moving Cabrera to 3rd and Conine to left(when delgado and enc are healthy) is looking more and more appealing to me...

  • Author

So would you have rather have him strike out? He was trying to make contact and unfortunately, it went right at someone.

891816[/snapback]

 

 

YES!!!

 

He always hits into a DP with basesloaded

 

I've seen this playout three or four times this year already

 

IM SICK OF IT!!!

So would you have rather have him strike out? He was trying to make contact and unfortunately, it went right at someone.

891816[/snapback]

 

 

YES!!!

 

He always hits into a DP with basesloaded

 

I've seen like playout three or four times this year already

 

IM SICK OF IT!!!

891828[/snapback]

 

Actually, that's the first time he's done that this year, going into tonight, he was 6 for 12 with the bases juiced with 15 RBIs, that's pretty damn good...

 

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...&sortByStat=GDP

  • Author

So would you have rather have him strike out? He was trying to make contact and unfortunately, it went right at someone.

891816[/snapback]

 

 

YES!!!

 

He always hits into a DP with basesloaded

 

I've seen like playout three or four times this year already

 

IM SICK OF IT!!!

891828[/snapback]

 

Actually, that's the first time he's done that this year, going into tonight, he was 6 for 12 with the bases juiced with 15 RBIs, that's pretty damn good...

 

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...&sortByStat=GDP

891830[/snapback]

 

 

I don't think so, so your saying a 1/3 of his RBIs have come with basesloaded? I doubt that. This guy kill us with his DP hits. I bet those other 6AB were DP hits, b/c I swear I've seen this movie more than once

So would you have rather have him strike out? He was trying to make contact and unfortunately, it went right at someone.

891816[/snapback]

 

 

YES!!!

 

He always hits into a DP with basesloaded

 

I've seen like playout three or four times this year already

 

IM SICK OF IT!!!

891828[/snapback]

 

Actually, that's the first time he's done that this year, going into tonight, he was 6 for 12 with the bases juiced with 15 RBIs, that's pretty damn good...

 

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...&sortByStat=GDP

891830[/snapback]

 

 

I don't think so, so your saying a 1/3 of his RBIs have come with basesloaded? I doubt that. This guy kill us with his DP hits.

891835[/snapback]

 

I'm not saying it, the stats are...yes, he has grounded into a lot of DPs, but they haven't come with the bases loaded, until tonight.

but pierre doesnt get paid $8 million

891826[/snapback]

 

That's irrelevant when talking about a lineup suffering because starters aren't producing.

 

Cabrera makes less than 400k, does that mean he can not produce without consequences because of his low salary?

  • Author

Also it was his AB were Dukey got hurt, b/c Lowell couldn't move him over to third with his bat. Bad things just seem to happen when he's at the plate

  • Author

So how long until Hermida is playing in the outfield?

891840[/snapback]

 

anybody is an improvementt. during the telecast they talked about Dillon tearing up in triple A. Doesn't Dillion play 3B?

So how long until Hermida is playing in the outfield?

891840[/snapback]

 

anybody is an improvementt. during the telecast they talked about Dillon tearing up in triple A. Doesn't Dillion play 3B?

891849[/snapback]

 

Yes Dillon plays third, but no, he's not an improvement. He's a career minor leaguer for a reason.

So how long until Hermida is playing in the outfield?

891840[/snapback]

 

anybody is an improvementt. during the telecast they talked about Dillon tearing up in triple A. Doesn't Dillion play 3B?

891849[/snapback]

 

Yes Dillon plays third, but no, he's not an improvement. He's a career minor leaguer for a reason.

891855[/snapback]

 

He hasn't been able to make our everyday roster because Lowell has been our frontline thirs baseman.

I guess I'm alone on this one

891860[/snapback]

 

On saying Lowell has been beyond frustrating with his one step forward, two step back routine? No.

 

On saying that anyone is an upgrade? Yes.

 

Ideally, the decision on Enc will be made tomorrow as to whether or not he'll be able to play by Tuesday...if not, he needs to be DL'd, and Hermida would (preferrably) get the call with the understanding between McKeon and Beinfest being that he (Hermida) will not be allowed to rot on the bench. Problem is, Hermida isn't on the 40 man, so it complicates things when thinking about him as a potential call-up.

 

Hopefully, LoDuca is healthy and ready to play in Coors, and Encarnacion is back in the lineup tomorrow.

JP is 2/25 this month, Lowell is 2/21

 

yuck

891868[/snapback]

 

Looking at it that way (and with Delgado yet to swing a bat) we've been ridiculously over-achieving.

 

I guess you could just say a night like tonight was simply due.

So would you have rather have him strike out? He was trying to make contact and unfortunately, it went right at someone.

891816[/snapback]

 

 

YES!!!

 

He always hits into a DP with basesloaded

 

I've seen this playout three or four times this year already

 

IM SICK OF IT!!!

891828[/snapback]

 

WRONG

 

he always bounces a ball weakly to third...

We didn't deserve to win that game. That was just some awful ball out there today. Duca tagging on Lowells ball was bad, but the lineup iutself isn't helping any. Wheres Enc? I haven't heard anything about him at all!! Anywho...back to the hotel room, and Madman...where are your seats for tommorows game? Mines right behind home...whatever row that is...still premieum seating....oh, and if anyone heard I was one of the guys trying to start up the Lets go Marlins chant.

We didn't deserve to win that game. That was just some awful ball out there today. Duca tagging on Lowells ball was bad, but the lineup iutself isn't helping any. Wheres Enc? I haven't heard anything about him at all!! Anywho...back to the hotel room, and Madman...where are your seats for tommorows game? Mines right behind home...whatever row that is...still premieum seating....oh, and if anyone heard I was one of the guys trying to start up the Lets go Marlins chant.

891877[/snapback]

enc's got a sore wrist..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.