Having three of top hitters out proves...

The "real" FAN

So would you have rather have him strike out? He was trying to make contact and unfortunately, it went right at someone.

891816[/snapback]

YES!!!

He always hits into a DP with basesloaded

I've seen like playout three or four times this year already

IM SICK OF IT!!!

891828[/snapback]

Actually, that's the first time he's done that this year, going into tonight, he was 6 for 12 with the bases juiced with 15 RBIs, that's pretty damn good...

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...&sortByStat=GDP

So would you have rather have him strike out? He was trying to make contact and unfortunately, it went right at someone.

891816[/snapback]

YES!!!

IM SICK OF IT!!!

891828[/snapback]

Actually, that's the first time he's done that this year, going into tonight, he was 6 for 12 with the bases juiced with 15 RBIs, that's pretty damn good...

891830[/snapback]

I don't think so, so your saying a 1/3 of his RBIs have come with basesloaded? I doubt that. This guy kill us with his DP hits. I bet those other 6AB were DP hits, b/c I swear I've seen this movie more than once

891816[/snapback]

YES!!!

IM SICK OF IT!!!

891828[/snapback]

891830[/snapback]

I don't think so, so your saying a 1/3 of his RBIs have come with basesloaded? I doubt that. This guy kill us with his DP hits.

891835[/snapback]

I'm not saying it, the stats are...yes, he has grounded into a lot of DPs, but they haven't come with the bases loaded, until tonight.

So how long until Hermida is playing in the outfield?

891840[/snapback]

anybody is an improvementt. during the telecast they talked about Dillon tearing up in triple A. Doesn't Dillion play 3B?

891849[/snapback]

Yes Dillon plays third, but no, he's not an improvement. He's a career minor leaguer for a reason.

So how long until Hermida is playing in the outfield?

891840[/snapback]

anybody is an improvementt. during the telecast they talked about Dillon tearing up in triple A. Doesn't Dillion play 3B?

891849[/snapback]

Yes Dillon plays third, but no, he's not an improvement. He's a career minor leaguer for a reason.

891855[/snapback]

He hasn't been able to make our everyday roster because Lowell has been our frontline thirs baseman.

I guess I'm alone on this one

891860[/snapback]

On saying Lowell has been beyond frustrating with his one step forward, two step back routine? No.

On saying that anyone is an upgrade? Yes.

Ideally, the decision on Enc will be made tomorrow as to whether or not he'll be able to play by Tuesday...if not, he needs to be DL'd, and Hermida would (preferrably) get the call with the understanding between McKeon and Beinfest being that he (Hermida) will not be allowed to rot on the bench. Problem is, Hermida isn't on the 40 man, so it complicates things when thinking about him as a potential call-up.

Hopefully, LoDuca is healthy and ready to play in Coors, and Encarnacion is back in the lineup tomorrow.

891816[/snapback]

YES!!!

I've seen this playout three or four times this year already

IM SICK OF IT!!!

891828[/snapback]

WRONG

he always bounces a ball weakly to third...

We didn't deserve to win that game. That was just some awful ball out there today. Duca tagging on Lowells ball was bad, but the lineup iutself isn't helping any. Wheres Enc? I haven't heard anything about him at all!! Anywho...back to the hotel room, and Madman...where are your seats for tommorows game? Mines right behind home...whatever row that is...still premieum seating....oh, and if anyone heard I was one of the guys trying to start up the Lets go Marlins chant.

We didn't deserve to win that game. That was just some awful ball out there today. Duca tagging on Lowells ball was bad, but the lineup iutself isn't helping any. Wheres Enc? I haven't heard anything about him at all!! Anywho...back to the hotel room, and Madman...where are your seats for tommorows game? Mines right behind home...whatever row that is...still premieum seating....oh, and if anyone heard I was one of the guys trying to start up the Lets go Marlins chant.

891877[/snapback]

enc's got a sore wrist..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.