CIA: Castro has Parkinson's

Guest Moneyball

When people like Castro and bin Laden die, I do a little dance. A dance of death! :-)

Seriously, with blood enemies, yeah, you usually wish death on them, I don't know what else to wish on them. Considering, Castro urged the Soviets to initiate a nuclear exchange with us, I think all Americans should delight in his death.

This nation isn't strong because we follow Christian ethics in policy making. Outscourcing, cheap migrant workers, and nuclear subs make our country t3h roxxors not turning the other cheek or helping the poor. To go on the whole Christian rant and then turn around and enjoy the economic comfort and security that immoral actions have provided you is pretty hypocritical.

well looking at the exit polls of the 2004 election you would think that religion is the most important thing in this nation. I mean why else would we be getting our collective panties in a wad over gay marriage.

Religion IS important to Americans but they will put religion aside when it comes to security and making money.

America hates faggots that is why they came out in force to stamp out gays getting married not because of religous conviction.

I used the term "faggots" for effect, fyi. Gays are just ugly women to me.

ya i guess this immoral and unjust war in Iraq isnt all that important afterall.

for you spanish speakers...if you want to know more about cuba, I recommend that you go to this site: www.elveraz.com on the link "audio y video" they have an AWESOME documentary on Che Guevara ( just watched it) with first hand accounts of men who fought alongside him in Sierra Maestra, men who served on La Caba?a, fought in Congo/Bolivia, etc...

MUST WATCH!!!

for you spanish speakers...if you want to know more about cuba, I recommend that you go to this site: www.elveraz.com on the link "audio y video" they have an AWESOME documentary on Che Guevara ( just watched it) with first hand accounts of men who fought alongside him in Sierra Maestra, men who served on La Caba?a, fought in Congo/Bolivia, etc...

MUST WATCH!!!

Just so you know, Guevara was responsible for a lot of the Cuban's murdered during Castro's take-over.

Villify one, make shirts of the other, I love it.

MUST WATCH!!!

Just so you know, Guevara was responsible for a lot of the Cuban's murdered during Castro's take-over.

But Guevara had a cool haircut and hat!

When people like Castro and bin Laden die, I do a little dance. A dance of death! :-)

Seriously, with blood enemies, yeah, you usually wish death on them, I don't know what else to wish on them. Considering, Castro urged the Soviets to initiate a nuclear exchange with us, I think all Americans should delight in his death.

This nation isn't strong because we follow Christian ethics in policy making. Outscourcing, cheap migrant workers, and nuclear subs make our country t3h roxxors not turning the other cheek or helping the poor. To go on the whole Christian rant and then turn around and enjoy the economic comfort and security that immoral actions have provided you is pretty hypocritical.

well looking at the exit polls of the 2004 election you would think that religion is the most important thing in this nation. I mean why else would we be getting our collective panties in a wad over gay marriage.

Religion IS important to Americans but they will put religion aside when it comes to security and making money.

America hates faggots that is why they came out in force to stamp out gays getting married not because of religous conviction.

Well at least youre honest in realizing the whole gay marriage ban stuff was about American's right to be biggots and not about some idiotic "sanctity of marriage" crap. But it was the the religion right and their moral crusade that took the charge on that issue.

btw, just to understand, do you condone the putting aside of religious convictions for money and security or do you just consider them hypocrites but part of life?

Well at least youre honest in realizing the whole gay marriage ban stuff was about American's right to be biggots and not about some idiotic "sanctity of marriage" crap. But it was the the religion right and their moral crusade that took the charge on that issue.

btw, just to understand, do you condone the putting aside of religious convictions for money and security or do you just consider them hypocrites but part of life?

I don't condone it but I don't judge them for skirting thier religion sometimes out of convieniance. Thier gods will judge them, not me. We live in a very decadent, competitive, goal-orientated, materialistic society which really puts a toll on people trying to be faithful to thier religion. It's only when I am being judged by them is when I get hostile. I have alot of respect for people who genuinely try to be religous in a society like ours.

Guest Moneyball

MUST WATCH!!!

The Cuban-American community villifies Guevara. I said it a few pages back. Read. :thumbup

MUST WATCH!!!

The Cuban-American community villifies Guevara. I said it a few pages back. Read. :thumbup

Why don't you read what fish fan said? I read your post, but this "MUST WATCH" just reinforces what I said earlier...

Guest Moneyball

MUST WATCH!!!

Why don't you read what fish fan said? I read your post, but this "MUST WATCH" just reinforces what I said earlier...

I can't watch that video (56k). Can you please give a summary?

I think after that regime is gone, the island would be chaos for at least 2 years.

US promised to never invade Cuba (Kennedy). Would US invade? I don't think so. The Cuban regime is well liked in Europe and other countries, so they may get some political protection there and Castro's brother may be able to keep the regime afloat for a few more years.

The Cuban leadership up here, is very radical and they do not even agree within themselves on how to restore democracy in Cuba. They would want to go to Cuba and take over, thinking the citizens living there have no right.

People would want to take over their old property, etc. Talk about a huge mess waiting to happen.

I think after that regime is gone, the island would be chaos for at least 2 years.

US promised to never invade Cuba (Kennedy). Would US invade? I don't think so. The Cuban regime is well liked in Europe and other countries, so they may get some political protection there and Castro's brother may be able to keep the regime afloat for a few more years.

The Cuban leadership up here, is very radical and they do not even agree within themselves on how to restore democracy in Cuba. They would want to go to Cuba and take over, thinking the citizens living there have no right.

People would want to take over their old property, etc. Talk about a huge mess waiting to happen.

I think the option for a U.S. invasion of Cuba is on the table regardless of what Kennedy promised to the Soviets, unless the Russian Federation is going to be all up in arms about it, lol. I agree with you though, it's unlikely. Also, as of late Castro owes many European nations millions of dollars, so at the state level Castro's regime isn't very popular, though socially I'm sure he is well-liked.

Yeah, my mom wants me to go down to Cuba and reaquire her family farm somehow, lol. I mean, in a perfect world she would get her family's property back as her farm was confiscated and redistributed by the govt. there, but other people live there now, the system has changed, it's unfair but nothing can be done.

to whoever/whomever says its anti-Christian to wish death upon someone:

a) the Crusades, millions of non-Christians died at the hands of those that believed it was wrong to kill another man

b) religious persecution, jews, protestants, pretty much anything...

get off your damn high horse.

MUST WATCH!!!

I can't watch that video (56k). Can you please give a summary?

the video basically exposes Guevara for what he is: a cold blooded murderer!!! Many men who knew him firsthand talk about how he abused his prisioners while being the leader of "las Caba?as" one of the many execution sites set up by Castro to wipe the opposition. Many of the executed didn't receive a fair trial, their wives/family weren't allowed to visit at times...he basically justified everything by saying that they were enemies of the revolution, so they deserved to die...period. Men who fought with him on Sierra Maestra also declare that he started killing people even before the revolution triumphed. Also, an excellent quote from a speech he personally delivered on dec. 1964 at UN headquarters...he basically said "shootings, yes...we have shot our rivals, and we will continue to shoot our rivals as long as it is necessary". In this same site, there's an excellent interview (in spanish as well, sorry!) of a Cuban who was involved in the capture of Che in the Bolivian rainforest...it's an excellent read.