Black Friday

MrWhite

Anyone else here take part in this madness?

I've gone to Best Buy the last three years for all the deals they had.

Last year I bought a 120 GB Hard Drive for $30 after rebates, the previous years they had 80 GB drives for $30, and I also bought an entire desktop PC with monitor (eMachines) for $199 for a cousin of mine.

Now this year they've upped it to a 200 GB hard drive for $30(CompUSA).

Someone over at fatwallet.com has taken all the announced deals and placed them neatly into an Excel spreadsheet, which you can find here http://z28.zupload.com/download.php?file=g...e&filepath=8731

I'm still debating whether or not to go this year, some of those deals are too tough to pass up.

Is that $378 Walmart HP Notebook any good?

Working at the Evil Empire, I know that the notebook uses a Sempron processor with 512 MB of RAM and I'm not sure how big the HD is. So if you want it to just travel around with, I would say its good enough. If however you want to game with it on the go, I would hold out.

Working at the Evil Empire, I know that the notebook uses a Sempron processor with 512 MB of RAM and I'm not sure how big the HD is. So if you want it to just travel around with, I would say its good enough. If however you want to game with it on the go, I would hold out.Hmm, is that only available tomorrow? Or is there a longer limit?

Working at the Evil Empire, I know that the notebook uses a Sempron processor with 512 MB of RAM and I'm not sure how big the HD is. So if you want it to just travel around with, I would say its good enough. If however you want to game with it on the go, I would hold out.Hmm, is that only available tomorrow? Or is there a longer limit?

It's available until 11 am tomorrow.

Guest marlins02

I'll be behind the counter helping all of your sort :mad

boy do i NOT miss the days of retail.

Word. f*** black Friday...I'll be chilling at home.

internet shopping can be a beautiful thing.

Just got back...VERY nice sales. Specifically jcrew, the Gap, etc. :thumbup I went to Sawgrass at about 4:45 am and the line for the Wal Mart across was HUGE. The mall itself wasnt wasnt very full...yet.

I know, I went to Oasis at around 6, and there were barely any people. I stopped by GAP but the line was INSANELY long. I ended up checking out Aeropostale, a couple shoe stores, another place (don't remember name), Gamestop, EB games, and Ralph Lauren (30 dollar polos, I'm game!)

Me and my girlfriend were exhausted, ended up leaving the mall around 11