December 17, 200520 yr Anyone else love those Lebron James commercials? I can't get enough up them. The ones where he is like 4 different people.
December 17, 200520 yr yeah i love those commercials to. nike's always doing some real creative sh*t.
December 17, 200520 yr In the state championship game I had 35 points.. 15 rebounds.. 12 assists.. "You telling those bald headed lies again pops" ...and 12 blocks. Thats a quadruple double.
December 17, 200520 yr I actually find them kind of annoying. Not going to say that they're not creative, but they're not the best Nike's done.
December 17, 200520 yr I don't like them. I'm just getting tired of constantly seeing LeBron everywhere.
December 17, 200520 yr in that commercial LeBron eats his food lefty... shoots righty though..... useless fact, I know. oh, and Michael Vick writes right-handed but throws lefty...
December 18, 200520 yr in that commercial LeBron eats his food lefty... shoots righty though..... useless fact, I know. oh, and Michael Vick writes right-handed but throws lefty... well you are technically supposed to eat with your left hand, at least according to proper etiquette.
December 18, 200520 yr in that commercial LeBron eats his food lefty... shoots righty though..... useless fact, I know. oh, and Michael Vick writes right-handed but throws lefty... well you are technically supposed to eat with your left hand, at least according to proper etiquette. lol my cousin told me that I thought he was crazy but it makes sense that way if you cut with your right hadn you won't have to switch the fork from hand to hand
December 18, 200520 yr I always thought the proper etiquette was to cut the food with the fork in your left hand and knife in right hand, and then put the knife down and switch the fork to your right hand and pick up the cut piece of food. ... and the particular way he was holding the fork with his left hand is uncomfortable if you aren't lefty, at least it is for me.
December 18, 200520 yr In Europe its proper to eat with your left hand. In America it is proper to eat with either your left hand or right hand. In my Business Communications class, a group did a presentation on proper ettiquette. Back on topic though...I think the LeBron commercials are great. All the personalities being played by LeBron is awesome.
December 18, 200520 yr please dywane wade's converse commercial is way better. no way, lebron's is much more creative and entertaining
December 19, 200520 yr Dwyane Wade's SC commercial > all. Dwyane we need those clips -When it's ready But you've missed the last 2 shows, an... -When it's ready!
December 20, 200520 yr Dwyane Wade's SC commercial > all. Dwyane we need those clips -When it's ready But you've missed the last 2 shows, an... -When it's ready! Can you CGI some more defenders in there, you know, make me look more like a hero?
December 20, 200520 yr Dwyane Wade's SC commercial > all. Dwyane we need those clips -When it's ready But you've missed the last 2 shows, an... -When it's ready! Can you CGI some more defenders in there, you know, make me look more like a super hero? I really like those commercials too. D Wade and LeBron are gonna be huge media whores.
December 20, 200520 yr The Nike fun police were probably the best spots I've seen, I'm going to find these Lebron spots tonight, though.
December 20, 200520 yr ive decided Lebron in a suit is my favorite character from those commercials. Absolutly he is the most vain. Extremly vain people are hilarious. "i amaze myself everyday" while suit leBron looks into mirror.
December 20, 200520 yr ive decided Lebron in a suit is my favorite character from those commercials. Absolutly he is the most vain. Extremly vain people are hilarious. "i amaze myself everyday" while suit leBron looks into mirror. yeah :lol :lol
December 20, 200520 yr Nike always has great ads, and the LeBron ones are great too... but definately the best is the D-Wade "Fall seven times, stand up eight" Cause its more about character and determination than anything else...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.