CF- Eric Reed

RF- Jeremy Hermida

SP1- Dontrelle Willis

SP2- Brian Moehler

SP3- Sergio Mitre

SP4- Jason Vargas

SP5- Scott Olsen

CP- Joe Borowski

Six rookies (Jacobs, Shadez, Aguila, Reed, Hermida, Olsen) and six newcomers (Olivo, Jacobs, Reese, Shadez, Mitre, Borowski).

Let the "OMG ESPN SUCKS" begin.

Willingham not ready to start everyday just yet? But Reed and Aguila are? Ha!

did i say they are?? well your surely mistaken. i dont think any of these guys are ready except for cabrera and hermida and maybe even jacobs. the rest except for pokey and olivo should still be in the minors and im only talking about hitting.

Guest markotsay7

I like Reese at 2B, thanks to his D, but Uggla should be given every shot.

As far as Willy/Aguila/Reed...the best 2 get the jobs. Plain and simple.

yea thats pretty much the line-up that has been going around but i think that Josh will get a fair shot to see if he's the real deal and if he's not he will be quickly demoted or traded because he's already 27. Also i'd like to see Stokes get a fair shot this spring to see if he can handle ML pitching or if it's time to let him move on...As more time goes on and am less pissed off about the "market correction" i kinda like this team and wanna see what they can do and hopefully play some real good ball in the second half of the season......

Uggla was last at AA wasn't he? That can't be an easy jump. He does have to be on the roster in order to keep him, but I'm not counting on him tearing up Spring Training or anything. I think it's probably Pokey's job to lose. You can't just annoint a AA second baseman the starting job when you have a capable vetean on the roster.. With that said I hope Uggla tears it up and is starting :D

Guest Juanky

Uggla was last at AA wasn't he? That can't be an easy jump. He does have to be on the roster in order to keep him, but I'm not counting on him tearing up Spring Training or anything. I think it's probably Pokey's job to lose. You can't just annoint a AA second baseman the starting job when you have a capable vetean on the roster.. With that said I hope Uggla tears it up and is starting :D

If the team determines that Shadez isn't ready, it's going to most likely be Pokey at short and Uggla at second barring AA having an amazing spring and Uggla not doing anything in ST at all.

I like Olivo... I think he'll put up good numbers (20ish HRs) with consistant ABs, something he's never had. I've seen him play a couple times and love his swing. Willy in LF, no doubt in my mind (duh.)

I think a 2-6 of Willy, Cabs, Jacobs, Hermida and Olivo will be good and very fun to watch.

I like Reese at 2B, thanks to his D, but Uggla should be given every shot.

As far as Willy/Aguila/Reed...the best 2 get the jobs. Plain and simple.

Well put with the second statement. Let who wins the jobs get them. It should make for a good spring. I just wish the put them more on the TV and radio. Although I will go to a few games when I can.

I have the impression that Giradi full intent is to work with Willingham to enhanced his catching skills...I just don't see the Marlins converting him to the outfield at the same time as they are trying to make him a better catcher...Olivo is not guarenteed a spot on the roster, he needs a lot of help in getting his swing together so he can hit major league pitching day in and day out. He does have a canon for an arm and is solid defensively, but the again we already have Treanor as a defensive backup...I don't see Pokey starting I believe Josh Wilson and Uggla will be given every opportunity possible to succeed there. We will see some more wheeling and dealing during spring training...Aguila will not be our LF look for another trade soon

Olivo had the chance to start with Seattle and played regularly from April until June. As a result he hit .150...

Then he was traded to the Padres where he hit .304 and manager Bruce Bochy credited him with being an important reason the team made the playoffs.

so who is the real Miguel Olivo?