The Wild Card Weekend Thread

wanks1212

I couldn't see it on that replay, but I'm going to have to take their word for it. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I had a feeling, since no one on the Redskins sideline seemed outraged at that call, that we were missing something.

If he spit in his face, I don't have a problem with Pittman's reaction. It was just an open hand smack to the face shield. He didn't really swing at him.

If I spit in your face, and you don't do anything in reaction, there's something wrong with you.

Guest Juanky

Both players should have been tossed.

It's strange that no other Redskin appeared very angry at the call, but don't you think Pittman would have had a reaction to Taylor supposedly spitting on him? Like, maybe whiping it? And why no call on the punch? It's ok to punch if you get spit on?

If he did do something like that, he deserved the 15 yarder. Not an ejection. And if you're going to eject him for spit, you definitely should eject Pittman for punching him.