Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Band/Song of the Moment

Featured Replies

Right now I'm absolutely ADDICTED to Panic! At the Disco's debut album "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out". It's EXTREMELY catchy, witty, and undeniably original. I absolutely love it... It's very interesting to listen to, and some might not like it at first, but the more you hear it the more it grows on you. I absolutely cannot stop listening.

 

Anyone else?

I've been listening to Keane.. they're pretty good. Drums and a Piano..

 

Also have been on a Cake binge.. is there a better song than Short Skirt Long Jacket?

Song- Feels Like The First Time, Foreigner

Album- Complete Bad Company Anthology

Song - Sia: Breathe Me

 

GREAT song. I've loved it since they used it on the Six Feet Under finale.

song of the moment: Souls of Mischief, 93 Til Infinity

 

album of the moment: Rhymefest, "A Star is Born, Volume 1" mixtape

 

Also have been on a Cake binge.. is there a better song than Short Skirt Long Jacket?

 

"Iz good, but, I miss the rising action."

 

lol, yeah that is a great song.

Breathe Me is a great song. I first heard it on the Six Feet Under finale, too, and had to go download it.

 

Also, "Short Skirt Long Jacket" is far from my favorite Cake song. I was introduced to them through "Frank Sinatra" and I think that might still be my favorite.

 

I don't have a band of the moment really. I have a few songs of the moment:

 

Gnarls Barkley - "Crazy"...I don't know if this has hit the general populace yet, since they haven't officially released it, but it will. It's all over the internet. Gnarls Barkley is a new collaboration between Cee Lo and Danger Mouse.

 

Imogen Heap - "Hide and Seek"...this probably makes me gay, but that's okay. I downloaded this during one of my Coahella-related music binges. It's brilliant.

 

Giant Drag - "Cordial Invitation"...it's kind of like My Bloody Valentine meets The Breeders.

I was listening to the Go Team's new album for the past few days, addicting as hell.

 

I highly recommend a download of "We just won't be defeated".

I was listening to the Go Team's new album for the past few days, addicting as hell.

 

I highly recommend a download of "We just won't be defeated".

 

Yeah, that is an awesome album. I put it in my year end top 10. The Power Is On is my favorite track.

"Breathe (2 a.m.)" - Anny Nalick

"Goodbye my Lover" - James Blunt

 

my girlfriend was obsessed with breathe about a month and a half ago....

 

now she's hooked on regina spektor

song of the moment: Souls of Mischief, 93 Til Infinity

 

Ahh...memories. The entire 93 Til Infinity album is hot...I don't know why it's so slept on.

Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day

 

One of my favorite songs ever.

song of the moment: Souls of Mischief, 93 Til Infinity

 

Ahh...memories. The entire 93 Til Infinity album is hot...I don't know why it's so slept on.

The Kanye-Consequence version is refreshing.

"It cost Kobe seven digits, to pay off Bridget, to get acquitted/

so break the b*tch off cause he aint did it "

OMFG, I downloaded "On An Island", a song from David Gilmour's new album from the same name, and it's absolutly beautiful. :crying

song of the moment: Souls of Mischief, 93 Til Infinity

 

Ahh...memories. The entire 93 Til Infinity album is hot...I don't know why it's so slept on.

The Kanye-Consequence version is refreshing.

"It cost Kobe seven digits, to pay off Bridget, to get acquitted/

so break the b*tch off cause he aint did it "

 

Eh, I think Kanye ruined that song, just my opinion.

Song - "Build God, Then We'll Talk" Panic! At the Disco

Album - None

Right now I'm absolutely ADDICTED to Panic! At the Disco's debut album "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out". It's EXTREMELY catchy, witty, and undeniably original. I absolutely love it... It's very interesting to listen to, and some might not like it at first, but the more you hear it the more it grows on you. I absolutely cannot stop listening.

 

Anyone else?

 

That album does kick ass. The only song I don't like is Camisado. Glad to see someone else on the board likes PATD.

 

I've been listening to Lola Ray's "Liars" since I got it on Tuesday. It came through the mail after waiting 12 days and I love it. It's not available in stores, only online at Lolaray.com. If you don't want to order it, download a few songs if you can find them. "This House," "Wolves," and "The Way We Argue" are all GREAT.

i been listening to Tupac's "Pain" almost non-stop for a couple of days now.

 

for the past few months though its been Sean Paul's Temperature and Breakout (i dont even listen to dancehall much) and Heather Headley's In my Mind (the woman can sing).

I think I'm gonna go on a Wu-Tang binge today. Listening to GZA's Duel of the Iron Mic right now.

  • 2 weeks later...

I cant stop listening to Belle & Sebastian's The Life Pursuit or Clap Your Hands Say Yeah's self titled debut album.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.