Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Resop makes 25 man roster

Featured Replies

Resop was informed this am that he is on the 25 man roster.....Kudos to Chris......well deserved

Awesome.. well deserved and a big congratulations to the Resop family.. Although in my mind, he was a lock to make the roster since day 1 of Spring Training. The guy has great stuff.

Hmmm...so if Resop & Wellemeyer are in...does that mean Martinez & Messenger are both out?

 

:mischief2

Hmmm...so if Resop & Wellemeyer are in...does that mean Martinez & Messenger are both out?

 

:mischief2

 

 

martinez has already been told he makes the roster. this means messenger is out.

  • Author

No information on Martinez yet......don't include Wellemeyer just yet and can't count out Mess either....I will know more shortly

No information on Martinez yet......don't include Wellemeyer just yet and can't count out Mess either....I will know more shortly

 

 

There are two articles saying Girardi told Martinez he had made the team.

 

in any case, congrats to chris!

  • Author

No information on Martinez yet......don't include Wellemeyer just yet and can't count out Mess either....I will know more shortly

 

 

There are two articles saying Girardi told Martinez he had made the team.

 

in any case, congrats to chris!

 

 

 

There is another out today and I can't remember if it was the Sentinnel or Herald that Carlos was mistaken in what Girardi told him after the game on Mon....Carlos heard one thing and Girardi said another....I am hopeful for Carlos however....he has some nasty stuff....

i just found it in the sun-sentinel. the miami herald says he is likely to make the club. i think martinez should make it ahead of messenger. randy has pitched very poorly this spring.

Congrats to Chris, I don't care what his stats said from last season -- they were inflated by a few poor outings but overall I was impressed with his talent, and his demeanor on the mound. I expect good things from him.

Congrats to Chris' date=' I don't care what his stats said from last season -- they were inflated by a few poor outings but overall I was impressed with his talent, and his demeanor on the mound. I expect good things from him. [/quote']

Congrats to Chris' date=' I don't care what his stats said from last season -- they were inflated by a few poor outings but overall I was impressed with his talent, and his demeanor on the mound. I expect good things from him. [/quote']
  • Author

"I think I can see clearly now" were Chris' first words as he stepped out of the rain that night.......

I like this move... Not only for Chris but this probably means Messenger is out which is a GREAT THING! Guy is horrible.. he only throws heat..

Awesome news!

 

Hopefully tomorrow I get to see him and ask him to call Hermi over. I was around the bullpen taking pictures and I didnt even see Resop until the 5th inning. Maybe tomorrow he will come out early. :pray This is my last chance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.