Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Today's Miami Herald - Try and get a copy

Featured Replies

I learned about this website one time Admin was interviewed at Dolphin's Stadium. I believe this was back in '03 (don't even remember is if it was Craig M. doing the interview). Since that day I've been "hooked" to the site although it took me some time to sign up and I'm not quite an active poster.

 

Anyways ... Great job, Admin !

Congrats Admin! A Brooklyn fish fan. Wow, you really are a fish out of water.

 

I really hope you get to meet some of the players. You deserve it. You put up one mighty

fine website! This is where I go first for my fish info.

 

:D

i found out about this site by looking at sunday paper i love our marlin and i going to do my best to get support to keep them here you have great site Admin keep doing great job with this site

Here's a tid bit about Admin you'll love. He's been a Mets fan SINCE 1992, not before. This is all apart of his master plan to take over the world.

 

We have figured you out, Lawrence!

I know I am late, but congrats! I started cracking up when I saw the feature story was you, Admin. Thats just way too awesome.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.