Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins activate Hermida; demote Andino

Featured Replies

MIAMI ? (AP) ? The Florida Marlins activated outfielder Jeremy Hermida from the

15-day disabled list on Monday and optioned infielder Robert Andino to Triple-A

Albuquerque.

 

Hermida was put on the disabled list last month with a right hip flexor. He hit .250

in six games with one double before going on the DL.

 

Andino hit .222 with two RBI in five games after getting called up last week.

Welcome back, Jeremy!

Can't wait to see him starting tomorrow ! Although I've said all along put him right back in the # 2 spot, I couldn't see anyone justifying moving Uggla down right now.

 

1. Hanley

2. Uggla

3. Cabs

4. Willingham

5. Hermida

6. Reggie

7. Jacobs

8. Olivo.

 

I like that...

Can't wait to see him starting tommorrow ! Although I've said all along put him right back in the # 2 spot, I couldn't see anyone justifying moving Uggla down right now.

 

1. Hanley

2. Uggla

3. Cabs

4. Willingham

5. Hermida

6. Reggie

7. Jacobs

8. Olivo.

 

I like that...

 

I like your thinking on the line-up but would change Hermida and Hammer and Reggie and Jacobs. Its just me I like a L-R-L-R type line-up. Any way you put it down though I'll be happy to have those in the starting 8.

Can't wait to see him starting tommorrow ! Although I've said all along put him right back in the # 2 spot, I couldn't see anyone justifying moving Uggla down right now.

 

1. Hanley

2. Uggla

3. Cabs

4. Willingham

5. Hermida

6. Reggie

7. Jacobs

8. Olivo.

 

I like that...

 

I like your thinking on the line-up but would change Hermida and Hammer and Reggie and Jacobs. Its just me I like a L-R-L-R type line-up. Any way you put it down though I'll be happy to have those in the starting 8.

 

 

Explain to me how that doesn't apply to the original poster's lineup.

Liking Hermida in in the 5th spot alot.

 

HES BACK!

 

 

:thumbup 6th- Jacobs, 7th Olivo, 8th Reggie

 

whaaaaat?

 

Reggie has been rakin' the ball. Jacobs hasn't done much of anything.

 

6. Reggie

7. Olivo

8. Jacobs

whaaaaat?

 

Reggie has been rakin' the ball. Jacobs hasn't done much of anything.

 

6. Reggie

7. Olivo

8. Jacobs

 

 

Yea I understand that Reggie is raking the ball and Jacobs has done squat. I think Mike will start to come around but thats not why I placed him in the 6th whole and Reggie in the 8th...

 

I figured that if Reggie can get on base from the 8th whole that would give are top guys more of a chance to drive in runs... Considering that Hanley and Uggla are hitting the ball and have averages over .300.... They seem to always make contact so thats why I placed Reggie in the 8th whole, has more speed and can score some runs..

 

But if Reggie happened to be in the 6th whole I wouldnt mind....

Seriously...why Olivo over Treanor?

 

 

Olivo's got more offense than Treanor, but Treanor is really great on defense.

i'm fine with either of them. i guess i'd rather have Treanor, though, actually.

At least this time around Andino showed signs of being capable of holding his own against ML pitching, which is more than we can say about his last time up. He may never be a starter (for us) but he can be a quality infielder in a year or two if he continues to develop.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.