June 6, 200620 yr We did this a while back for Music Artists, now here is one for movies: Post which one you find and also include where it's located. I'll add them to this post as you post 'em. 100 in all.
June 6, 200620 yr All I could figure out for sure was Beetlejuice in the lower left hand part. Wait wait, I see Stealth up in the top.
June 6, 200620 yr And Small Soldiers next to Beetlejuice. Dances with Wolves right in the middle of the street. In the sky, "Airplane," "Birds," and "A Clockwork Orange" on the street. "Zulu" on top of the building on the right... and I'm pretty sure that "Wedding Crashers" is there in the center, if not, it's just "Crash" "Flipper" next to a bench on the left sidewalk, "Anchorman" in front of the wedding. And of course, "The Rock" in the bottom center. "Green Eggs and Ham" next to the catfish. That alien next to the elephant (upper left) looks like it might be "Signs" ? "Twister" behind the rock. "Phone Booth" on the left side of the street.
June 6, 200620 yr Dragonfly Bend it Like Beckham One Hour Photo Thirteenth Floor Jackass: The Movie (mule) Twister Ghost Casino Taxi.. I could get them all if I took long enough, but I'll leave some for others.
June 6, 200620 yr Napoleon Dynamite in the bottom right. Bad Santa (Satanic Santa's sleigh) Bird on a Wire (bird on the chickenwire) 12 Monkeys (hanging off of chickenwire) Swordfish (marlin on park bench) Lion the witch and the wardrobe (right hand side, lion, witch and wardrobe) American Grafitti (USA spraypainted on far right) Ghost (behind Taxi) Anaconda top left
June 6, 200620 yr I'm guessing the catfish is supposed to represent "Big Fish". The "USA" graffiti is supposed to be "American Graffiti". Pink Panther "Raging Bull"? Next to "The Matador"? The two dice= "Snake Eyes" "Broken Arrow" in the front "The Thin Red Line" also in the front Three saws: Saw? "Swordfish" on the bench Lower right corner: "Napoleon Dynamite" and "21 Grams" Upper right corner: "Red Dragon" and "Man on the Moon" Lower left corner: Gun= "9mm"? Below the words "Darkroom": "xXx" In the lower right corner: "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe"
June 6, 200620 yr "The Hills Have Eyes" "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" "Mona Lisa Smile" "Blazing Saddles"
June 6, 200620 yr shark tale (the tail on the bottom) Crash Anchor Man seven phantom of the opera (the mask on the light pole) cocktail sparkle (on the pithcer) the pacifier (also on light post) barb wire
June 6, 200620 yr My Left Foot (the giant foot) Green Card (playing card at lower left) & I see 2 saws, so wouldn't that be SAW II? Chicken Run Chocolat? (chocolate cake on right side) The dragon on the left side is from Pete's Dragon, but that would almost be too obvious... & wasn't there a movie called The Jacket? (suit on the palm tree)
June 6, 200620 yr Four Weddings and a Funeral XXX Mannequin Kingdom of Heaven Bend It Like Beckham X-Men ?
June 6, 200620 yr "Jarhead" is the guy on the left side with the uh... jar for a head. "Alien" on the roof on the left side. "Elephant" next to the alien. "The Black Hole" hole in the street I'm stumped on: - the statue - the one nike shoe - the two eyeballs on the street - the hunting knife stuck in the tree
June 6, 200620 yr I'm stumped on: ... - the two eyeballs on the street "Goldeneye" and "Red Eye", maybe?
June 6, 200620 yr Is the nike shoe Sneakers? The Ring-next to the domino and two eyes. The Crow-on barbed wire? Money pit-front I think Pete's dragon might be Crouching tiger, hidden dragon. Willow-willow tree behind the crashed cars
June 6, 200620 yr Is the nike shoe Sneakers good thought but there's only one... I think Pete's dragon might be Crouching tiger, hidden dragon. :thumbup I'm stumped on: ... - the two eyeballs on the street "Goldeneye" and "Red Eye", maybe? yep, that works. :thumbup now what about the knife... :mischief2 "Blade", maybe? :confused ...and there's also the guy on the sidewalk on the left side (Jarhead) holding something blue, & looks like someone's got their hands up next to him. ??
June 6, 200620 yr ...and there's also the guy on the sidewalk on the left side (Jarhead) holding something blue, & looks like someone's got their hands up next to him. ?? I think the guy with the hands up represents X-Men. Notice that he seems to form an X.
June 6, 200620 yr Toy Story Bend It Like Beckham Police Academy Dances with Wolves Swordfish Napolean Dynamite Saw 2 Clockwork Orange Titanic Thin Red Line Airplane Beetlejuice Bullet Puff the Magic Dragon (is that the name?) Mona Lisa Smile Pink Panther Castle in the Sky Anaconda Scorpion King Snake Eyes Flipper Taxi Driver Crash Ghost Phone Booth The Hills Have Eyes The Birds Zulu Red Dragon The Crow Green Eggs and Ham Four Weddings and A Funeral 21 Grams The Ring Small Soldiers The Rock Broken Arrow Casino Dragonfly Stealth Jackass Goldeneye Red Eye Chocolat XXX
June 6, 200620 yr Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels next to Mona Lisa. Already caught that one. :cool
June 9, 200620 yr I believe thats Tears of the Sun on there. -The sun molding on the wall is crying. Also is that Stealth? -Represented by the Stealth Bomber upper left corner.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.