Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Things to be happy about

Featured Replies

1. Watching Herges being used strictly in mopup duty.

2. Their starting pitchers yesterday and today only went 5 innings each. So if we can get to their starter tomorrow, their bullpen might be a little more vulnerable than usual.

  • Author

3. Were getting revenge on the Rays :thumbup

 

 

I'll reserve that one for when the game is over. I'm not liking this mini-comeback they're putting on.

3. Were getting revenge on the Rays :thumbup

 

 

I'll reserve that one for when the game is over. I'm not liking this mini-comeback they're putting on.

ok NOW its over like troll said bring a broom we dont need a mop where moping the floor wit the Rays :p

3. Were getting revenge on the Rays :thumbup

 

 

I'll reserve that one for when the game is over. I'm not liking this mini-comeback they're putting on.

We need to tie the game and win in extras so they can feel the pain we did just like ATL did :thumbup

- No matter how many times he will strike out, Miguel Olivo can absolutely CRUSH a ball, he has speed on the bases and has a cannon for an arm.

I'm happy about the fact that we as Marlins fans are witnessing a truly special team, a team that deserves to have the support of all of SOUTH florida, not just a small percentage of it. I am so proud of this team and I truly hope they know how much we support and love them.

3. Were getting revenge on the Rays :thumbup

 

 

I'll reserve that one for when the game is over. I'm not liking this mini-comeback they're putting on.

We need to tie the game and win in extras so they can feel the pain we did just like ATL did :thumbup

We need to pull an O's against them in the 3rd game. :thumbup

We are playing really well. It will be nice to get a win and a sweep tomorrow. If we take two vs the redsox and win tomorrow I think alot of people will take notice of the marlins.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.