guys i dont like this at all

btnhmarlins

with moehler going onto the 15 day dl we just called up renyel pinto. im getting the feeling that we are rushing some of these guys to the majors and that it might hurt them!!! im not sure though but i was hoping that we could save some of these guys but at least we got moehler out of the rotation but too bad hes hurt

with moehler going onto the 15 day dl we just called up renyel pinto. im getting the feeling that we are rushing some of these guys to the majors and that it might hurt them!!! im not sure though but i was hoping that we could save some of these guys but at least we got moehler out of the rotation but too bad hes hurt

If we didnt rush things we wouldnt have some of the guys we do today out there

If all else fails we have Mitre coming back from the DL at some point coming up. Giving these guys a taste of the majors has its benefits, even if they don't experience only success. They'll know what they need to work on in the minors to be succesful in the majors. Logan Kensing certainly wasn't ready to be a major leaguer his first two times, but the third time was certainly a charm for him.

Pinto is pitching well in AAA, so i'm not sure how much more ready he needs to be to justify as not being rushed. I think Sanchez though needs more time in the minors, but that seems to be a minority opinion around here.

Yah Pinto is like 7-2 with a 3.31 ERA but inhis last start he got rawked (5.0 IP, 9H, 7ER, 3HR) still got the W tho hehe.

Anyone think that he is being showcased as trade bait? Just a thought..

Pinto is pitching well in AAA, so i'm not sure how much more ready he needs to be to justify as not being rushed. I think Sanchez though needs more time in the minors, but that seems to be a minority opinion around here.

Yah Pinto is like 7-2 with a 3.31 ERA but inhis last start he got rawked (5.0 IP, 9H, 7ER, 3HR) still got the W tho hehe.

Anyone think that he is being showcased as trade bait? Just a thought..

i doubt it, but if anyone were to go it'd have to be pinto or petit..