July 11, 200620 yr Could use a game thread? He just hit 9 in the first round, did really well, and is in the lead so far
July 11, 200620 yr hey...if he wins you can do the gt for the all star game that was impressive to say the least in my opinion, there should be a cabrera thread here Felo...it is a marlin related issue
July 11, 200620 yr I just hope he doesn't get too caught up in the whole thing and pull an Abreu. He looks great so far, though.
July 11, 200620 yr Cabs looked great. Looked real relaxed. My new nickname for David Wright.........The Golden Boy.
July 11, 200620 yr Cabs looked good. Did himself and the Marlins proud. Wright looks a shoe-in for the finals. Smart move having LoDuca pitching to him. Would be fitting and interesting if it was Cabs against Wright.
July 11, 200620 yr Cabrera was knocked out by Ryan Howard in the second round. He finished with 15 homeruns ? nine homers in the first round and six in the second.
July 11, 200620 yr Cabs finished 3rd Overall.. He beat Big Papi so I thought it was a great show for him.. You can tell he really wanted to win it.. Tomorrow we need him or Uggla to hit a walk of jack to follow the steps of Conine and win the M-V-P!
July 11, 200620 yr Cabs finished 3rd Overall.. He beat Big Papi so I thought it was a great show for him.. You can tell he really wanted to win it.. Tomorrow we need him or Uggla to hit a walk of jack to follow the steps of Conine and win the M-V-P! Now that would be sweet! I'm so sick of all this AL superiority crap.
July 11, 200620 yr Good showing for Cabs. No shame coming in third. Hopefully it's the first of many derbys for him. I was just happy he didn't have zero.
July 11, 200620 yr Cabs finished 3rd Overall.. He beat Big Papi so I thought it was a great show for him.. You can tell he really wanted to win it.. Tomorrow we need him or Uggla to hit a walk of jack to follow the steps of Conine and win the M-V-P! Now that would be sweet! I'm so sick of all this AL superiority crap. So am I ,doesnt the AL have a way higher payroll than the NL anyways?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.