Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hanley Ramirez WalMart Appearance this Sat?

Featured Replies

I was looking on SigningsHotline.com, under the Odds and Ends section for Florida, and it says that Hanley Ramirez will be appearing at a WalMart in the area on Saturday, 8/19, at 1PM. It listed the WalMart's location as TBD, unfortunately.

 

Anyone heard about this?

FloridaMarlins.com

 

Aug. 19

Player Appearances

• Hanley Ramirez will be appearing at the WalMart (TBD) from noon to 1 p.m. on behalf of Coca-Cola.

• Dan Uggla will be appearing from 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. (location TBD) on behalf of the Miami Herald.

 

 

They'll probably update this in the next couple of days, so check back.

I heard from a friend who works for the Fish that Hanley makes about $4K for these appearances and Miggy makes upwards of $5K. It's random info, I know, but I figured you'd all be intrigued by it.

I hope one of them is near me.

 

I heard from a friend who works for the Fish that Hanley makes about $4K for these appearances and Miggy makes upwards of $5K. It's random info, I know, but I figured you'd all be intrigued by it.

 

that's pretty nice cash for an hour.

I remember when the WalMart on Pines Blvd first opened, they had OMGNunez signing autographs. I hope HanRam makes his way back to the Pines or even Cooper City.. :mischief2

I remember when the WalMart on Pines Blvd first opened, they had OMGNunez signing autographs. I hope HanRam makes his way back to the Pines or even Cooper City..

it be nice, but i'll be pissed if he comes to Cooper City because I literally just spent $30 at his Davie signing ;)

How much do the players get to sign at something like a Wal-Mart? What about a card shop?

 

they'll get a bit more to go to a card shop. depending on the players, the prices are pretty steep.

Any update?

 

 

Nothing yet on the Marlins site... Im guessing they will have it and posted up tomorrow... If not who knows how to find out where hes gonna be

  • Author

All I know is that I have no idea how they expect people to go to these things if they aren't advertised.

 

Hollywood Collectibles advertises in the Herald and has mail flyers for people that sign up for their mailing list. They also put up notices on their web site.

Two new Wal-Marts opened in Miami Gardens today. Maybe Hanley will be at one of the new stores?

All I know is that I have no idea how they expect people to go to these things if they aren't advertised.

 

Hollywood Collectibles advertises in the Herald and has mail flyers for people that sign up for their mailing list. They also put up notices on their web site.

 

 

Yea I agree.... I guess we'll see.. if i find anything out i'll post right away! :thumbup

 

Two new Wal-Marts opened in Miami Gardens today. Maybe Hanley will be at one of the new stores?

 

 

thats possible

Two new Wal-Marts opened in Miami Gardens today. Maybe Hanley will be at one of the new stores?

Two? Can't believe one isn't more than enough.

 

But yes, I would say it would be part of a grand opening celebration.

I got Josias Manzanillo's autograph at a Walmart.

 

I can't believe I wasted a $14 baseball to get his signature.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.