Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Stretch Run.

Featured Replies

Man your battlestations. The enemy is upon us. The ENEMY IS UPON US NOW!!!!

 

Here we sit, 1 game over .500 and we are in a precarious position. We are right there in this playoff hunt, we are on the cusp of history, but we cannot do it alone. We cannot do it by ourselves, we need this army to help lead us once more to the promised land. We have a rich history, we have a glorious history. This army has helped lead this team to the top of the mountain and conquor the other armies before and we will do it again.

 

I urge you people to man your battlestations, hop on board for the hoards that will be joining us, be the leaders yet again in this army of greatness. Grab that left nut and say ugh! If you dont have a nut, then grab that left ovary and also say ugh!

 

We need you to be the frontline of this army, to be the ones that hold the flag and lead the charge. I need you, we need you, be my soliders.

 

The time is now. Let's win this battle and win this damn WAR!

UGH!

 

 

I'm a little worried, because in a drunken stupor I told my roommate I'd run through the hallway naked if the Marlins made the playoffs. I didn't expect them to do all this!

 

I'll take one for the team though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.