Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Simpsons

Featured Replies

Family Guy did the same thing a week ago. No complaints there?

Didn't see it. I only watch(ed) the Simpsons, very rarely do I ever watch Family Guy or American Dad.

i thought it was hysterical last night...

 

accord, i always respect what you have to say but jesus its the simpsons, and it was funny as sh*t.

Just finished watching it! It was one of my favorite episodes ever.

 

"This avocado just gave me a wedding ring."

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anybody see the evolution intro to the show last Sunday? I thought it was really cool, and the best thing I've seen on The Simpsons in years. Here is the clip:

No longer is this a must watch show to me.....

That couch gag was awesome, but it was just about the only good part of the whole episode

I thought this was one of the better shows. I like the supporting characters getting time, and we saw that with Tatum, Mel, Wolfcastle, etc. Mel eating the flag? Tatum snorting Secretariat's ashes? I knew celebs were wacky!

  • 4 weeks later...

The Simpsons turn 20 today (their first appearance was on "The Tracey Ullman Show" on April 19, 1987)

  • 4 weeks later...

Reminder, this Sunday is the 400th episode and will be "24" style with guest stars Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer) and Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe O'Brian)

One reason I'll actually watch this week.

  • 4 months later...

Nice start to the show, continuing from the movie.

 

I don't want to check right now but what did you think of the movie?

 

I'm TiVo'ing it. I must admit I more excited to see Family Guy tonight.

Mr. Burns "Chicago...the Miami of Canada", I dont know I just found it funny and cool in a way.

 

I missed the opening, How did they incorporate the movie and show?

I missed the opening, How did they incorporate the movie and show?

It was the usual opening, except the background was changed to reflect the events of the movie.

  • Author

While the opening was clever, picking up where the movie left off, the episode itself wasnt anything to write home about. Basically the Simpson's modus operandi for the last 6-7 years. Just seems like there aint much left in the tank IMO.

While the opening was clever, picking up where the movie left off, the episode itself wasnt anything to write home about. Basically the Simpson's modus operandi for the last 6-7 years. Just seems like there aint much left in the tank IMO.

Yeah, it was all over the place. I was also disappointed in Stephen Colbert's appearance.

  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.