Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reincarnation

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think I'd be a male breeder dog. You just get to sleep, play and then have sex with bitches all the time.

 

Dog's really have the life.

This is one of those issues that I love to talk about while inebriated.

 

That and lucid dreams.

Keira Knightley's underwear

 

:thumbdown

 

She is wayyyy too skinny with zero butt.

Keira Knightley's underwear

 

 

 

depends on the time of the month

 

:blink:

 

 

PS: Robot Chicken rocks!

Whoever gets to bang Scarlett Johansson the most.

A dog. They're so happy all the time, it's hard to want to be anything else.

  • Author

This is one of those issues that I love to talk about while inebriated.

 

That and lucid dreams.

 

 

You should do a lucent dreams, thread. Granted, I'm not sure I've had one. I've had some deja vu lately. A lot of it...

A house cat.

 

A house cat that belongs to someone like me. Actually any pet that belongs to someone like me. As long as you belong to a serious animal lover you're guaranteed a great life of being loved, spoiled and well cared for. Every night when I get home from work I look at them and think, damn, I wish I had that life!

This is one of those issues that I love to talk about while inebriated.

 

That and lucid dreams.

 

 

You should do a lucent dreams, thread. Granted, I'm not sure I've had one. I've had some deja vu lately. A lot of it...

I used to read some 'instructional' books about lucid dreams...It would tell you how to prepare yourself in order to actually have one. I didn't really give it enough of my time/belief so it didn't work...but I know there has to be a way to make it work...

 

Imagine being cognizant while inside of your dream. Would that be trippy or what?

 

The best example of what a lucid dream 'might' be is probably 'Vanilla Sky/Open Your Eyes'. However, dreams are never so fully realistic and/or sequential.

  • Author

This is one of those issues that I love to talk about while inebriated.

 

That and lucid dreams.

 

 

You should do a lucent dreams, thread. Granted, I'm not sure I've had one. I've had some deja vu lately. A lot of it...

I used to read some 'instructional' books about lucid dreams...It would tell you how to prepare yourself in order to actually have one. I didn't really give it enough of my time/belief so it didn't work...but I know there has to be a way to make it work...

 

Imagine being cognizant while inside of your dream. Would that be trippy or what?

 

The best example of what a lucid dream 'might' be is probably 'Vanilla Sky/Open Your Eyes'. However, dreams are never so fully realistic and/or sequential.

 

Waking Life discusses them, I believe, but I also haven't seen it in awhile.

I used to be able to know I was dreaming and then control everything in the dream. Not anymore.

 

I do have dreams that are like mini-series though. I dream about something, then maybe even months later I'll dream up a sort of second episode or continuance of the same dream. It's weird.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.