Reincarnation

Buckeye

A house cat.

A house cat that belongs to someone like me. Actually any pet that belongs to someone like me. As long as you belong to a serious animal lover you're guaranteed a great life of being loved, spoiled and well cared for. Every night when I get home from work I look at them and think, damn, I wish I had that life!

This is one of those issues that I love to talk about while inebriated.

That and lucid dreams.

You should do a lucent dreams, thread. Granted, I'm not sure I've had one. I've had some deja vu lately. A lot of it...

I used to read some 'instructional' books about lucid dreams...It would tell you how to prepare yourself in order to actually have one. I didn't really give it enough of my time/belief so it didn't work...but I know there has to be a way to make it work...

Imagine being cognizant while inside of your dream. Would that be trippy or what?

The best example of what a lucid dream 'might' be is probably 'Vanilla Sky/Open Your Eyes'. However, dreams are never so fully realistic and/or sequential.

This is one of those issues that I love to talk about while inebriated.

That and lucid dreams.

You should do a lucent dreams, thread. Granted, I'm not sure I've had one. I've had some deja vu lately. A lot of it...

I used to read some 'instructional' books about lucid dreams...It would tell you how to prepare yourself in order to actually have one. I didn't really give it enough of my time/belief so it didn't work...but I know there has to be a way to make it work...

Imagine being cognizant while inside of your dream. Would that be trippy or what?

The best example of what a lucid dream 'might' be is probably 'Vanilla Sky/Open Your Eyes'. However, dreams are never so fully realistic and/or sequential.

Waking Life discusses them, I believe, but I also haven't seen it in awhile.