Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open invitation to anyone in South Florida

Featured Replies

I wish I lived in South Florida now. I would love to shoot the M1 just to hear that "ding!" when I run out of ammo

Nice colection, I like to go trap and skeet shooting @ the MD shooting range next to Micosukee Casino on 8th street and Chrome ave.

 

Nice outdoor place.....

Just out of curiosity (and it really is just a curious question), what is your practical use for the guns? Or do you just like having the collection, such as I do with swords?

  • Author

The 1911 is a badass gun bro, I want one myself.

 

Guns are cool and all, and I use them regularly, as im in the military. Bu I dont see the point in owning that many. When I do buy a gun, it'll be a 1911, but because i want it for defense, and cause its the best damn handgun period.

 

I believe every man should own at least one 1911 :thumbup .

  • Author

Just out of curiosity (and it really is just a curious question), what is your practical use for the guns? Or do you just like having the collection, such as I do with swords?

 

Ruger 10/22... cheap to shoot and fun to plink with

Mosin-Nagant M44... the rifle is only $75, it's a piece of history, and it's a monster to shoot, extremely fun.

1903 Springfield... what can I say? This rifle truly is a piece of American history and it is responsible for countless American military victories. I'm a huge military history buff, I don't shoot this rifle that often but I wanted to buy one before CMP ran out of them.

M1 Garand... same reasons as the 1903 Springfield.

Remington 870... fun to shoot, good home defense weapon, and I use it for 3-gun matches.

Bushmaster AR-15... This is the rifle I use to compete with at the Sawgrass Rifle Club and the South Florida Defensive Carbine Club matches, as well as 3-gun matches.

Springfield 1911 TRP... every man should own a 1911. Period.

Ruger 22/45... same "feel" and ergonomics and grip angle as a 1911, but extremely cheap to shoot because .22 ammo is dirt cheap.

Beretta M9... This was my first handgun, it's just a good all around firearm and I normally teach new shooters on this pistol.

Sig P229... This is my primary carry weapon that I trust my life to. If SHTF and I am mugged or there is an intruder in the house, this is the firearm that they will be on the receiving end of. This is also the firearm that I use for IDPA matches, SFDCC matches, and 3-gun matches and this is the gun I use whenever I take a class with someone... like Eagle Tactics (highly recommended :thumbup )

 

If I could only keep one gun, it would be my Sig.

  • Author

Never shot a gun before.. Awesome collection man.. Thanks got posting pics

 

Open the phone book and find a range near you, go there and rent a gun for like $6 and then buy a box of ammo and you'll be hooked.

 

The 1911 is a badass gun bro, I want one myself.

 

Guns are cool and all, and I use them regularly, as im in the military. Bu I dont see the point in owning that many. When I do buy a gun, it'll be a 1911, but because i want it for defense, and cause its the best damn handgun period.

 

Here are some "artsy" pictures I took of my 1911, be forewarned that viewing these pictures will make you want to go out and buy one :thumbup .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f359/Accord3222/DSC01232.jpg

 

Springfield did an AMAZING job with the TRP, this gun is truly a piece of artwork.

Here are some "artsy" pictures I took of my 1911, be forewarned that viewing these pictures will make you want to go out and buy one :thumbup .

 

 

 

That is deserving of it's own thread in the babe forum.

 

Ridic.

Do you have any opinion on the .50 cal Desert Eagle? I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of those.

  • Author

Do you have any opinion on the .50 cal Desert Eagle? I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of one of those.

 

It's an incredible waste of money. It's unreliable, big, heavy, inaccurate, ammo is difficult to find and when you can find it, it's incredibly expensive. The only reason people buy them is for the novelty, and the novelty wears off very quickly... you always see "Like New" Desert Eagle's for sale with "only 20 rounds shot through it!" because people buy them, shoot them once, and never touch it again. The biggest and baddest production handgun is the S&W 500 Magnum revolver, now that thing is a beast and will make you sore. Still expensive to shoot though.

I've only ever shot bb rifles/guns, so I can't really say for sure if I could handle one...I'm sure the thrust is 'much' more intense.

  • Author

I've only ever shot bb rifles/guns, so I can't really say for sure if I could handle one...I'm sure the thrust is 'much' more intense.

 

:lol

 

They're really NOT that big of a deal.

That 1911 will make some large holes in its intended target.

 

 

 

 

Is that latent DNA I see splattered on the carpet near all those nifty knives and guns?

  • Author

That 1911 will make some large holes in its intended target.

 

 

 

 

Is that latent DNA I see splattered on the carpet near all those nifty knives and guns?

 

I think it's glue from changing my hockey stick blades :mischief2.

nice springfield, my cousin has a couple of them. I got to shoot one of those before, it was pretty kewl to do.

  • Author

Someone please break into Accord's house.

 

For some reason I dont think thats a good idea. I have a feeling that the Accord household doesnt call 9-1-1.

 

 

I've called 911 several times before. Like the time when there were two men casing my next door neighbors house at 2am with a video camera peering into the first floor bedroom of their young daughter which is directly adjacent to my window... the police take down of the two SOB's was absolutely awesome :thumbup . They had a K-9 units and everything, it was so spectacular, the whole thing seemed so surreal.

 

Then there was the time when our next door neighbors puppy somehow ended up on their roof (this was the same house BTW) which had very sharp angles, they weren't home at the time, we didn't have a ladder, and no one we could find had a ladder so we called 911 and they came and got the puppy down.

 

 

 

hey accord.

 

just curious... do you work? do you go to school? what exactly do you do?

 

I used to do both, but now my priorities are simply PT'ing everyday and enjoying life until I ship to Parris Island.

hey accord.

 

just curious... do you work? do you go to school? what exactly do you do?

 

I used to do both, but now my priorities are simply PT'ing everyday and enjoying life until I ship to Parris Island.

when will that be?

 

just curious again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.