Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins 2007 Phrase...

Featured Replies

Wow bro that looks really tight! Maybe if you changed the part that is white on the background to another color it could look even better, but nonetheless, it looks good!

  • Author

The Mets used that in '05. Boo unoriginality.

 

Man after thinking it over, your right! At first I liked it but now it sucks! I think I'll take Get Hooked again since the Mets used it.. :thumbdown Maybe that's just the offseason slogan to get people into season ticket plans

 

It should be "you gotta be here... or Tommy Hutton will kick your ass!!!!"

 

:notworthy :notworthy :lol

The Marlins need to fire whoever is incharge of their marketing department........

 

2005: Get Hooked

2006: Get Hooked Up

2007: You Gotta Be Here

 

I hope they didn't pay a lot of money for this.... :lol

The 2007 Marlins:

"We play baseball in South Florida.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

we're not kidding."

  • Author

The Marlins need to fire whoever is incharge of their marketing department........

 

2005: Get Hooked

2006: Get Hooked Up

2007: You Gotta Be Here

 

I hope they didn't pay a lot of money for this.... :lol

 

:lol I really have no problem with the first year of "Get Hooked" I thought it was pretty cool but when you have to use it a second year because you cant think of anything it sucks! Now "you gotta be here" come on! Someone can do better than this!

I read an article that said the 2006 slogan was picked by public relations grad students from FAU. To go from "Get Hooked" to "Get Hooked Up" makes me think that everyone of those students never graduated from High School, let alone college.

Lame.

 

It should be "you gotta be here... or Tommy Hutton will kick your ass!!!!"

 

Now i'm liking that one. :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.