Jags to make playoffs!!!

WildMarlinMan2003

My crystal ball tells me that......

1) The Jets will lose 1 of their next two games (tomorrow night vs. Miami).

2) The Jags will beat KC next week.

3) The Patriots will beat Tennessee next week.

4) The Steelers will win one for the gipper (Cowyer) and beat Cincy next week.

Hey, I've seen stranger things happen!

I'm praying for them...anything to keep watching my fantasy savior, Maurice Jones-Drew

Who cares jags are a joke. They close of several sections in the stadium so it can sell out.

How are they going to make the playoffs when the NFL wants them to lose?

Seriously why are you non jags fans crying? It was clearly a fumble to me, and all the people at the sporst bar (fans of all teams). If the jags were any good they wouldnt let it come down to that play.

My crystal ball tells me that......

1) The Jets will lose 1 of their next two games (tomorrow night vs. Miami).

2) The Jags will beat KC next week.

3) The Patriots will beat Tennessee next week.

4) The Steelers will win one for the gipper (Cowyer) and beat Cincy next week.

Hey, I've seen stranger things happen!

1-800-555-5472

Its the number for a repair company that fixes crystal balls that dont work.

It was a joke....Jags will end up being the best team not to make the playoffs.

How about you let the season finish first. After KC beats you will you still be saying the same thing?

BTW I am not trying to take a shot at you or the jaguars. This is a legit question.

Has anyone ever met a jaguars fan? I have never seen anyone wearing jaguars stuff walking around. (I havent seen cards or rams either).

It was a joke....Jags will end up being the best team not to make the playoffs.

How about you let the season finish first. After KC beats you will you still be saying the same thing?

BTW I am not trying to take a shot at you or the jaguars. This is a legit question.

Has anyone ever met a jaguars fan? I have never seen anyone wearing jaguars stuff walking around. (I havent seen cards or rams either).

The Jags are the most inconsistent team in football. I have never seen a team look amazing one week against good teams (41-0 over Jets, 44-17 over Colts) and then lose pitifully the next week or some other week to the likes of the Texans or Bills. I'm a diehard Jags fan, but we play down to the competition. We do have something to look forward to next year with Jones-Drew, hopefully a more seasoned Garrard, receivers who can hopefully learn to catch, and hopefully a solid draft. Jags tend to get my hopes up when they beat good teams early in the year and then fall apart when they play the Texans and other crap teams. This season was crappy, but did have some highs. Oh well, there's always next year.

And I like the Jets, but being a Jags fan, I had to root against them. But I do wish the Jets luck in the playoffs and I'll wear my Pennington jersey next Sunday.