Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do-nuts! Do-nuts!

Featured Replies

:hat DOUGHNUTS AND COFFEE

 

Marlins fans could be chanting "dough-nuts, dough-nuts" at Dolphin Stadium again, now that the team has signed a promotional deal with Dunkin' Donuts.

 

If the team scores at least six runs at any home game this season, fans can cash in their ticket stubs within 24 hours for a free breakfast item and a medium coffee at Dunkin' Donuts locations in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties and the Treasure Coast. Breakfast items are two donuts, one muffin, a bagel with cream cheese or a breakfast sandwich.

 

In the 2004 season, fans were treated to a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts if the team got at least a dozen hits at home.

 

well they're not Krispy Kreme, but still...

:hat DOUGHNUTS AND COFFEE

 

Marlins fans could be chanting "dough-nuts, dough-nuts" at Dolphin Stadium again, now that the team has signed a promotional deal with Dunkin' Donuts.

 

If the team scores at least six runs at any home game this season, fans can cash in their ticket stubs within 24 hours for a free breakfast item and a medium coffee at Dunkin' Donuts locations in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties and the Treasure Coast. Breakfast items are two donuts, one muffin, a bagel with cream cheese or a breakfast sandwich.

 

In the 2004 season, fans were treated to a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts if the team got at least a dozen hits at home.

 

well they're not Krispy Kreme, but still...

 

 

thats cause krispy kreme is in the toilet financially.

 

 

gotta love over expansion!

 

 

dunkin donuts is really rocking from a corporate perspective also, look for them to expand sometime soon to regions they havent been in years, but not at the same idiotic pace of krispy kreme.

This is better because almost every neighborhood in SoFla has a Dunkins, not the case with Krispy Kreme.

 

Do-nuts! Caw-fee! :lol

:hat DOUGHNUTS AND COFFEE

 

Marlins fans could be chanting "dough-nuts, dough-nuts" at Dolphin Stadium again, now that the team has signed a promotional deal with Dunkin' Donuts.

 

If the team scores at least six runs at any home game this season, fans can cash in their ticket stubs within 24 hours for a free breakfast item and a medium coffee at Dunkin' Donuts locations in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties and the Treasure Coast. Breakfast items are two donuts, one muffin, a bagel with cream cheese or a breakfast sandwich.

 

In the 2004 season, fans were treated to a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts if the team got at least a dozen hits at home.

 

well they're not Krispy Kreme, but still...

 

 

thats cause krispy kreme is in the toilet financially.

 

 

gotta love over expansion!

 

 

dunkin donuts is really rocking from a corporate perspective also, look for them to expand sometime soon to regions they havent been in years, but not at the same idiotic pace of krispy kreme.

On the west coast, all there is is Krispy Kreme. I remember when I lived out in California they had one Dunkin when I first moved there and they turned it into a Wendy's.

Finally, doughnuts are back at Marlin games.

 

I like this promotion better. It's easier to get 6 runs than 12 hits, and it's only two doughnuts. A dozen Krispey Kremes per person was downright disgusting and unhealthy but way too delicous to not eat.

:hat DOUGHNUTS AND COFFEE

 

Marlins fans could be chanting "dough-nuts, dough-nuts" at Dolphin Stadium again, now that the team has signed a promotional deal with Dunkin' Donuts.

 

If the team scores at least six runs at any home game this season, fans can cash in their ticket stubs within 24 hours for a free breakfast item and a medium coffee at Dunkin' Donuts locations in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties and the Treasure Coast. Breakfast items are two donuts, one muffin, a bagel with cream cheese or a breakfast sandwich.

 

In the 2004 season, fans were treated to a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts if the team got at least a dozen hits at home.

 

well they're not Krispy Kreme, but still...

 

 

thats cause krispy kreme is in the toilet financially.

 

 

gotta love over expansion!

 

 

dunkin donuts is really rocking from a corporate perspective also, look for them to expand sometime soon to regions they havent been in years, but not at the same idiotic pace of krispy kreme.

On the west coast, all there is is Krispy Kreme. I remember when I lived out in California they had one Dunkin when I first moved there and they turned it into a Wendy's.

 

 

Dunkin's used to be all over Texas also.

 

I wouldnt be surprised if they were dotted all over California in the 80s and early 90s, but thats when they started going through financial difficulties and started to scale things back big time.

 

Krispy Kreme is a great example of how not to expand your company.

Free is free.

 

The Dunkin Donuts near my work ( in the same shopping plaza) is run by non-English speaking people who have no concept of time. They dilly-dally through getting orders and when you get something you didn't order- they argue with you.

 

I hate the one by my work. I guess I'll need to find a drive through by my house.

 

They do make the best BEST coffee in the world.

The 12 free donuts were RIDICULOUS.

ya, I remember going to a game with my parents. After the game, we got 3 dozen doughnuts..I took them into school the next morning and gave them to my classmates.

The 12 free donuts were RIDICULOUS.

ya, I remember going to a game with my parents. After the game, we got 3 dozen doughnuts..I took them into school the next morning and gave them to my classmates.

My sister and I went to a game 2 nights in a row, and both times they got the 12 hits so we ended up with 48 free doughnuts! It was so many but at the same time, so hard to pass up. We ended up giving away pretty much all of them to our friends.

This works out well because:

 

A) I was at today's game, so I have two tickets.

B) There is a Dunkin Donuts where I go to school.

C) I have to be at school at 8 AM.

 

Unfortunately, I hate coffee, but the other stuff sounds good.

FiNALLYY!!!

 

 

SOMETHiNG GOOD THAT EVERY1 CUD ENJOYY!! && AT LEAST THERES A DUNKiN ON EVERY CORNER UNLiKE A KRiSPY KREME!!! :blink:

:|

The fish scored six yesterday so today they know to give away the donuts. I'm sure they won't look at the ticket.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.