Break out the Brooms!

FutureGM

Guest FlummoxedLummox

If it does nothing else, the lineup shift confirms that Uggla is good regardless of whether he hits in front of Cabrera (in contrast to what some have said).

I just want to come out of Milwaukee at .500, at least. I think we can do it. I wonder which pitcher's we're facing.

Thursday: Obermueller vs Claudio Vargas

Friday: Scotty O vs Jeff Suppan

Saturday: Kim vs Chris Capuano

Sunday: D-Train vs Ben Sheets

I just want to come out of Milwaukee at .500, at least. I think we can do it. I wonder which pitcher's we're facing.

Thursday: Obermueller vs Claudio Vargas

Friday: Scotty O vs Jeff Suppan

Saturday: Kim vs Chris Capuano

Sunday: D-Train vs Ben Sheets

I would think all the games are winnable. Of course it depends on how the starters play, but a good showing from Obermueller or Kim and we can possibly take 3.

We're gonna need to get some good pitching performances. We need to beat Vargas and Suppan, because Capuano and Sheets are both going to be very tough.

I still have faith in D-Train. Which is why I'm saying if we can win 2 of the first three games, we have a good chance to win the series.

I have some faith in him. But the offense is going to have to face Sheets, who will be tough. Hopefully D-Train can keep us in the game, and the offense can score some runs. Wouldn't that be cool to sweep back to back series? :thumbup

Capuano had been STRUGGA-LING up until his last start. I mean like 3 starts in a row he got molested by the opposing offense(and killed my fantasy team in the process).

His last start was pretty good but his offense couldnt get him the win.

Sheets is hot and cold, he will K a ton but he isnt the hardest guy to score off of.

Claudio Vargas is pitching out of his ability level, and should come down to earth eventually.

Suppan is a 5th starter who makes alot of $$.

The matchups are all favorable if our starters bring something resembling their A game.

marlins are such a weird creature, they get swept by the mets at home and now they go on and sweep the cubs away.

anyway...

awesome series boys

The NL Central is baaaad this year. The Cubs are much worse than anticipated this year.

are they ever going to be good? I think it's time for them to call up Pie.

marlins are such a weird creature, they get swept by the mets at home and now they go on and sweep the cubs away.

anyway...

awesome series boys

The NL Central is baaaad this year. The Cubs are much worse than anticipated this year.

are they ever going to be good? I think it's time for them to call up Pie.

Pie's not going to save them. He's already been up there once this year.