MLB CUBS FORUM

Marlins2003

They are hating on us, screw America and the Chicago Cubs. I was trying to be nice, but then I visited the Cubs Forum. They did not give Florida the respect it deserves, we are a better team than them. If the yanks or the cursed Red Soxs come into town, we will stomp them. No more mister nice Marlin.

what happned to The Friendly Confines turning into a Raiders game?????

this "wait till Next year." crap is getting old they been saying this for so long next year comes and they dont do s***.....

ya, they beat the braves but we all know the braves have a Rapid History of CHOKING!!! and the Scrubs even worse...

f*** them and what they think all i know is we will be playing ball on Saturday well they watch us on TV... and there stupid fans.....

they remind me of some little punk azz kids i used to play baseball with when i was smaller....they would get beat and talk so much crap and make excuses here and there, blame so and so..in this case so-sa..well anyways CUBBIE FANS ARE SORE LOSERS!!!!

It takes a real fan to accept a loss and lose with dignity but with the cubs, i dont kno how u can put dignity and cub fans in the same sentence.

First of all...

i am a cardinal/yankee/marlins fan.

i have had to put up with some "stuff'" from cubbie fans this year....well, after last night, we went and got fish food and put the cubs thing on the lid.....it is going to all of my cubbie friends..... :p

again....CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for not cheatin with CORK! :whistle

Cub fans do this all the time. Every one I've talked to thinks they were owed this series because they have better attendance, they have been around longer than the Marlins, and their fans were "dedicated" enough to travel to Atlanta and Florida. One told me that there is no way Pro Player would have sold out if it wasn't for them. They say the same things about the White Sox and their fans. This faction of Cub fans is the most self-righteous bunch of fans I've ever come across (and that's including Yankee and Red Sox fans).

I don't need to tell you not to worry about these MLB forum idiots. Good luck in the World Series ... White Sox fans are pulling for you!

Cub fans do this all the time. Every one I've talked to thinks they were owed this series because they have better attendance, they have been around longer than the Marlins, and their fans were "dedicated" enough to travel to Atlanta and Florida. One told me that there is no way Pro Player would have sold out if it wasn't for them. They say the same things about the White Sox and their fans. This faction of Cub fans is the most self-righteous bunch of fans I've ever come across (and that's including Yankee and Red Sox fans).

I don't need to tell you not to worry about these MLB forum idiots. Good luck in the World Series ... White Sox fans are pulling for you!

LOL ...Those cubs fans keep ranting on.The Marlins average 62,000 for the NLDS.