Dukes gets 17yr old Pregnant

GoMarlins2435

Report: Rays' Dukes gets 17-year-old pregnant

A 17-year-old foster girl living with a relative of Elijah Dukes told police the Devil Rays outfielder got her pregnant.

The girl, expected to give birth Nov. 5, told investigators she and Dukes had consensual sex on the living room sofa. She said Dukes got angry when she and another person confronted him about the pregnancy. "Yeah, we sat down and told him and he got mad and threw a Gatorade at me," she told investigators. Dukes is already known to have had at least five children with four different women. This is yet another incident that could add to the Rays' desire to ship him out of town. Jun. 12 - 8:11 pm etSource: Tampa Tribune

Guest Night Phantom

He's 22, so this was legal.

In Florida 16 is the age of consent if the partner is between 16 and 24. Once the youngest of the two partners is 18, the age of the other participant(s) is irrelevant.

Holy crap Florida gives alot of leeway.

Not really.

18 is an incredibly antiquated, incredibly stupid age of consent. 16- and 17-year-olds are old enough to consent to having sex -- they're not retards.

Allowing a young person up to the age of 23 to have sex with a 16- or 17-year-old certainly doesn't constitute "a lot of leeway" when most US states let 40-year-olds do it.

Forget a new ballpark, the Rays can move into the Pinellas County Jail. Imagine, no more Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Instead you have the Pinellas County Inmates....The Yankees and Red Sox would love facing them with their completely concrete field and striped uniforms.

Stay Classy St. Petersburg!

Coversation between Elijah Dukes and his father...

Father Dukes: "What did you use?"

Elijah: "I used the number she gave me. Why you sweating me, Pops? I didn't have to use nothing. She told me she was on the pill."

Father Dukes: "How many times do I have to tell you even if she's on the pill, use something anyway? Pill ain't gon' keep your dick from falling off. I don't know why you insist on learning things the hard way, but you gon' learn. Oh, yeah, *you* gon' learn."

Boyz N The Hood.

Holy crap Florida gives alot of leeway.

In Illinois the age of concent is 17 with a 3(I think) year grace period.

I know from expierence that's correct.

:mischief

Arent you 17ish?

Having alot of naughty visits from guys taking graduate courses at the local college huh

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.