The Braves and The Umpires defeat the Marlins 6-5

TheDon

What was wrong with Armando tonight? I wasn't able to watch the game up here in Tallahassee.

He gave up some hits, didnt have his best stuff but more importantly, he was robbed of an out at 3B but the umpire.

There is no excuse for blowing a call like that.

Refs excuse = the worst excuse ever.

When they make 2 obviously bad calls in favor of runners who ended up scoring in a game that ended up being lost by 1 run, it's a pretty good reason.

Who gives a hoot? ...The ref card is weak and can be played every game!

When they make 2 obviously bad calls in favor of runners who ended up scoring in a game that ended up being lost by 1 run, it's a pretty good reason.

Who gives a hoot? ...The ref card is weak and can be played every game!

So you agreed with the calls?

so what was that interconference call...i was at the game but I missed the play apperently becuase the runner was clearly thrown out.

IMHO Fredi deserves some blame...intentionally walking the bases loaded twice...you take one of those walks out and we tie and are probably still playing and take the 2nd one out and we might have just gone home happy!

That being said, I was the one busting Francouer and Admin (Jones) tonight. I had a blast, it's always fun to heckle, especially a team you despise and I can say the Braves are my absolute least favorite team.

No doubt that the umps affected the game today, especially the phantom interference call on Hanley.

It's times like this that I think of the Livan Hernandez game in the '97 NLCS, where Eric Gregg basically called every pitch from Livan a strike, as long as it landed somewhere between home plate and the first base dugout.

.That was a much more important game...against the BRAVES.

They have refs in basketball chief.

In baseball we call them umpires.

:thumbup

Semantics. The same rule applies. It's the lowest that a fan can stoop.

no. the lowest a fan can stoop is being a braves fan.

*rimshot*